[2008] IMT Call getters Profile & GD/PI related Discussions

*@All, This thread is meant for all call getters discussions related to IMT 2008-10 Admissions GD and Interviews. Please don’t spam the thread with speculative posts. Use this thread to share information about the institute, things that…

@All,

This thread is meant for all call getters discussions related to IMT 2008-10 Admissions GD and Interviews. Please don't spam the thread with speculative posts.

Use this thread to share information about the institute, things that you should know before appearing for the interviews, tips for the interviews etc. Prasanna and myself will be there to help you out.

Best of Luck and Keep Rocking...

My profile :

Exp : 5 yrs - 1 yr - Manufacturing+IT 4 yrs - IT
CAT Score : OA : 96.29 - VA : 99.77 QA : 88.82 DI : 63.52
Acads : X - 77.8 | XII - 87.13 Engg - 65
Extra Curri. : Good

Could seniors please convey what kind of GD topics do IMT generally have...

Hey

i am too in with 96.19

Interview in Nagpur on 12th at 9:00 AM.

Best luck to all others

My SCORES
QA 98.02
DI 88.50
VA 76.76
OA 96.19

Seniors please post last years GD/PI links

Hi..Please mention ur sectionals!

IMT ghazibad call are out ????/

REALLY ?

when and where ??

what is the sectional cut offs.. at 97.1 overall and 66.10 in verbal.. do i stand a chance??

ppl who got call pls throw some light... cos i have been having sleepless nights waiting for call..

hey.. pls tell me where can 1 see the list
thnx

hey.. pls tell me where can 1 see the list
thnx

i have been researching IMT website to find any link only to fail...

didnt find any info about results.. guess the guys who got call letters can post the cut offs etc..
i have been researching IMT website to find any link only to fail...

didnt find any info about results.. guess the guys who got call letters can post the cut offs etc..

same here saurav...
no link apart 4m the regular admissions 2008 link:confused:
thnx nyways
puys who have received call letters
pls post ur scores & date of interviews
same here saurav...
no link apart 4m the regular admissions 2008 link:confused:
thnx nyways
puys who have received call letters
pls post ur scores & date of interviews

But swagat with your performance as seen in your signature i am FLABBERGASTED why you are so desperate for IMT ??? :wink:

dude IMT can not be so lucky to have you.. 😃

People who have got calls kindly mention is it for IMT Nagpur or IMT Ghaziabad and also ur percentiles.

Does the call letter state anything about which centre as in G or N ur being called for. Kindly Update as many Puys must be curious and if its not then guys pardon me for speculating but this is something new and opens up a lot of possibilities.

Warm Regards
Nitin

Chilax puys dont create a panic situation by spaming this thread...:-x:-x
dont post here unless and until anything officially out on IMT web site:yell::yell:

Chilax puys dont create a panic situation by spaming this thread...:-x:-x
dont post here unless and until anything officially out on IMT web site:yell::yell:

Hi, no offenses meant , but if u cud kindly elaborate upon the issues that u think can create problems talking about this. I acknowledge that the website is not giving any details but some of the PUYS have received official letters and thus i dont think that there is any problem in discussing that. Rest will be decided by the PG junta.

Warm regards
Nitin
But swagat with your performance as seen in your signature i am FLABBERGASTED why you are so desperate for IMT ??? :wink:

dude IMT can not be so lucky to have you.. :)

thanx 4 ur compliment saurav :biggrin:
moi not desperate
but its just the urge to know
ab list aa gayi hai to bata do na bhai result

Ppl please avoid spamming this thread...

This is only for call getters preparations...

Continue ur discussions on general theard..,,

Thanks and best luck

hey guys....
can someone post the link for results...
thaxs:bad-word:

puys...those who got call
...please post ur CAT scores with braakups...:snipersm:

IMT declares result before last date of receiving apllication form.
so sincere,dedicated and fast puys...