[2008] IIFT Results Out: Batch of 2008-2010

Congratulations to everyone who’s in! Use this thread to address any kind of queries regarding the campus, life at IIFT, waitlist movement et al… The seniors would be there to help!

Congratulations to everyone who's in!

Use this thread to address any kind of queries regarding the campus, life at IIFT, waitlist movement et al.. The seniors would be there to help!

Congratulations to everyone who's in!

Use this thread to address any kind of queries regarding the campus, life at IIFT, waitlist movement et al.. The seniors would be there to help!

Duplicate thread

Moderators kindly close one of the two

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iift-2008-2010results-out-25029695

to all those who made it!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

What bout the waitlist ..how do we come to know...

Hi,

Have got in IIFT for sure, but well, not for New Delhi :sad:. Could only manage Cal. Well, happy to get a call atleast, but not so happy at missing out on Delhi. Man, this is a bad situation to be in. But then again, beggars can't be choosers, and with nmims being the only other call, I might as well settle for Cal, don't know. Hey, don't mean to treat Cal disparagingly (afterall, i myself might land up there). Just feeling a tad disappointed.

Tried calling IIFT Delhi for merit no., but line was busy. When will the IIM results be out? Before 25-April? Will Cal people need to go to Cal for fees? What's d amount for 1st instalment? Ya, too many questions. Thanks.

Ankur

I am out ...
Waise ATB to all who got thruuu

am selected for IIFT DELHI ....

gr8 relief after being rejected by SIBM....was sort of started doubting my abilities... neways... MODS plzzz scrap one of these threads....

I am out.....congrats to all call getters

Hi All,

All those selected for Kolkata Campus Join this community on Orkut.

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=47072341

Hi,

Have got in IIFT for sure, but well, not for New Delhi :sad:. Could only manage Cal. Well, happy to get a call atleast, but not so happy at missing out on Delhi. Man, this is a bad situation to be in. But then again, beggars can't be choosers, and with nmims being the only other call, I might as well settle for Cal, don't know. Hey, don't mean to treat Cal disparagingly (afterall, i myself might land up there). Just feeling a tad disappointed.

Tried calling IIFT Delhi for merit no., but line was busy. When will the IIM results be out? Before 25-April? Will Cal people need to go to Cal for fees? What's d amount for 1st instalment? Ya, too many questions. Thanks.

Ankur

Well!! Me too dude... touch unhappy... dint get thru Delhi... got thru Kolkata... anyways cant help it now...

btw the website has mentioned about the waiting lists... but nothin the pdf about it... would ppl in kolkata confirmed list be in WL of Delhi??

and finally, congrats to all who made it... and for others, dont lose heart and give ur best shot in the other intvws and in future....
avik_c2 Says
What bout the waitlist ..how do we come to know...

Congrats to all selected.

Me not in the list. What abt the waitlist?

MADE IT Puys....

IIFT New Delhi....

congrats to all the call getters....

I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!I am through!

I cant believe this!

I m on the top of this world!

Congrats to all selected.

Me not in the list. What abt the waitlist?

I am also Out

all d best who made it !!! party hard

meanwhile plz if somebody has some info abt the waitlist plz let us knw
am selected for IIFT DELHI ....

gr8 relief after being rejected by SIBM....was sort of started doubting my abilities... neways... MODS plzzz scrap one of these threads....

Three cheers of all those who made it.

And for those who didn't make it, all the best for your other endeavors. :D

This, I suppose will be the thread for your queries. One of us will always be at arm's length to answer ur queries. So shoot!

You guys can open an Orkut community for a better networking experience.

P.S: The help extended will surely be compensated (with interest :p) during the PDP's.

Hey guys......mee too thru Delhi......Hope this series continues wid other calls........can nebdy tell me the way to find my merit rank......PLZ Reply

the site says last date for submission of first installment of fees is 25th aprill...... gr8 gesture by IIFT....i mean by that time rest all results will be out and people will hv no problem deciding where to go in case of multiple calls....

Hey Tati.....will luv to meet u at IIFT.....afterall I have followed ur post religiously all these months......can you plz answer my query posted above

I am also Out

all d best who made it !!! party hard

meanwhile plz if somebody has some info abt the waitlist plz let us knw

Well I had called up IIFT Delhi just now...
the person recieving the call said the name of the waitlisted candidates will come up after 2 days.....now i dont know how much reliable is that.If somebody gets to know anythin more do post......

By the way congrats to all selected..........