[2008] FMS(MBA) final results!

Ur Moment of glory has come junta :: :: :: FMS 2008 Results have been declared. There are 64 confirmed calls in the General category and 86 in the waitlist. Here is the link for the same _http://www.fms.edu/programmes/20…

Ur Moment of glory has come junta

FMS 2008 Results have been declared.

There are 64 confirmed calls in the General category and 86 in the waitlist.

Here is the link for the same

http://www.fms.edu/programmes/2010_final_results.php

Heartiest congratulations to all those people who have finally arrived

For those who missed out there r better avenues ahead...good luck for the same :thumbsup:

Please folks start posting ur profiles as well as the other calls u have got.

Feel free to ask any queries u guys have and we will be accordingly taking it :grin: :grin: :grin:

Chiil, enjoi and party. Its ur DAY

cheers!!!
vishu.

Guys,

Congrats to all the call getters.....those waitlisted may keep their fingers crossed.

Just for your information, in our batch, the waitlist had cleared upto 26 and it was around 54 in our seniors'.

Feel free to ask any questions...its going to be a fun ride from here on!!

Cheers,
SK

congrats to all juniors

could see some PGites - Parul Bajaj, Sonam Madan, Chetan Agarwal

I'm so so happpppyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I love the groans! Way to go puys..

me waiting list 78.... i think difficult to convert finally though... but at least even if not converted will give me a boost for next year... all the best to the confirmed call getters

@seniors
One of my friend is in CW category ,having a waitlising number-5.
What are his chances of making the final list ? What was the waiting list no last year in CW category ??

help :(

@amitnsitian
Sonam madan :grin:

Count me in too!

Yayy!!! :)

Thanks a lot Pgites and FMS seniors...U really were a great help..

Special thanks to Amit sir, Mallika Ma'am and Gaurav Puri :)

cheers..
Sonam

@accenture07 - ??

ok people, our batch is busy for some work in the college. I am online for some time. shoot ur queries or else they will be answered tomm.

congrats once more 😃

Yayy!!! :)

Thanks a lot Pgites and FMS seniors...U really helped us all thru..

Special thanks to Amit sir, Mallika Ma'am and Gaurv Puri :)

cheers..
Sonam
I told u ya...they luv NSITians 😉 ;)

Just to add - there is NO quota whatsoever for DCEites or NSITians or Delhi junta.

Count me in as well

how can we track the waitlist movement sir? tho i m waitlist 48 n hence not garnering any hopes but stil wud like to kno bout it, JUST IN CASE 😁

i just read amit sir's post in d other thread regarding tracking the waitlist so got my answer 😃

For junta who is waitlisted - Institute will keep sending out offers as and when the list gets cleared. But people can keep tracking here also. Alternatively, keep calling them and harassing them

Also, junta who plans to leave FMS, please inform the authorities whenever you take that decision 😃 😃

I am through!!!!!!!!!!!North Campus here i come

me in as well........

thanks a lot seniors for ur time and effort

at WL-6 I feel I in @ heaven

Thank you FMS!!!

Today I am sure that there is NO DELHI/ DU quota in FMS.

Hope the WL clears soon :-P

amit :me in as well........

thanks a lot seniors for ur time and effort

hey congrats amit! in d email that you have got, does it say wen u r supposed to deposit the fee? simply askin coz if ppl dont deposit d fees, means wl moves ahead 😉

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY...... me so happy
count me in......
CHEERS

nd thnx to Vishu, amit & gaurav.....
hope u rembr...... hockey player, hehe