[2006] Welingkar Institute Of Management GDPI Calls Are Out!!!

Just recieved this Email From Welingkar: Form No.: 504753 Candidate Name: Vicky Bahl Dear Vicky Bahl, Congratulations!** It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the GD/PI/PT Process f…

Just recieved this Email From Welingkar:

Form No.: 504753
Candidate Name: Vicky Bahl

Dear Vicky Bahl,

Congratulations!

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the GD/PI/PT Process for the PGDBM/PGPeB/PGDBA Program/s at Welingkar Institute of Management.

Viewing Your Result:
The shortlist is not only based on your CAT / CET percentile, but also has weightage given to Work-experience and Academics as has been intimated earlier. The shortlist is thus based on the over-all score.

We request you to look up for your results on the website http://www.welingkar.org on 1st April, 2006 after 2 pm. Please input your form number and date of birth to get your results. This would give you information on the GD/PI City and Venue address of your process. No physical letter will be mailed to any student for the same.

Printing your Admit Card:
You will be able to download your Admit Cards from 3rd April, 2006 onwards. You will need to print the Admit Card, affix your photograph on the same and carry it with you to the GD/PI/PT Centre on the day of your process. The Admit Card will provide you with details on the exact date and reporting time. You would be required to carry a photocopy of your CAT / CET Scorecard for the process, failing which you may be disqualified. In case you have appeared through both, please carry both the scorecards. The Admit Card and the Scorecards will be collected from you during the process.

Requesting for a Change:
In case you want to change the date or centre of your GD/PI/PT, kindly send an email to [email protected] mentioning your Form Number, Allocated Centre and New Centre requested for. Also mention the reason for the request. Sending a request does not guarantee that the change will be made. Please await a confirmation. All such requests must reach the institute on or before Monday, 10th April, 2006.

In case of any further queries, kindly speak to our counselors or reply back on this email id.

Regards,
Admissions Office

And also

Cities
Date
Venue
Kolkatta
14-04-06
Khalsa Eng School, 10 Jogesh Mitra Road, Kolkatta-25
Bangalore
23-04-06
Welingkar Institute of Management, 11 Emen Arcade, 1st Floor, Krishna Nagar
Industrial Estate, Near Dairy Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore-500029

Delhi
29-04-06, 30-04-06
Mount Carmel School, Senior wing, Anand Niketan, Near South Campus, Delhi University-110021
Mumbai
28-04-06,
29-04-06, 30-04-06
Welingkar Institute of Management, Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Matunga
(central), Next to R.A.Podar college,Mumbai-400019.

I applied only to PGDBM ... so i think i have been shortlisted for that...
I have a 92.85%tile in cat 2005.... So the CutOff Is lower than tht ...

Sorry Mod.... But why cant people start thread related to CAT in Cat and related discussion...

Will take care nxt time... Do the honours....

man i m not getin the link to download the admit card plz some1 help.

And also

Cities
Date
Venue
Kolkatta
14-04-06
Khalsa Eng School, 10 Jogesh Mitra Road, Kolkatta-25
Bangalore
23-04-06
Welingkar Institute of Management, 11 Emen Arcade, 1st Floor, Krishna Nagar
Industrial Estate, Near Dairy Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore-500029

Delhi
29-04-06, 30-04-06
Mount CarmelSchool, Senior wing, Anand Niketan, Near South Campus, Delhi University-110021
Mumbai
28-04-06,
29-04-06, 30-04-06
Welingkar Institute of Management, Lakhamsi Napoo Road, Matunga
(central), Next to R.A.Podar college,Mumbai-400019.

where u got this information from. yaar the site dosent show any link regarding the admit cards. please check it out for me.

plz someone highlight the cutoffs @ welingkar 4 this year

You bumped a redundant thread :)

Check these threads

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/14848-welingkar-06-gdi-calls-out.html
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-institute-of-management-25002565