[2006-2008] XLRI Results Out

The Results are out. http://61.95.148.2/result06 Me waitlisted … Wl no 24 Profile - XAT %ile - 99.95 Work ex - 8 months in a startup Engg Agg - 78

The Results are out.

http://61.95.148.2/result06

Me waitlisted ...
Wl no 24

Profile -
XAT %ile - 99.95
Work ex - 8 months in a startup
Engg Agg - 78

The Results are out.

http://61.95.148.2/result06

Me waitlisted ...
Wl no 24

thanks for the info..but are you sure that they are "officially declared"??

Me not thru........anyways was not keen on it. So, FMS here i come......

me through in BM

congrats to all who got thru and best wishes to all the waitlisted candidates

do u think its authentic?? it doesnt mention ur name or ur program.... but u r waitlisted so it seems that it might be genuine... though i have been selected.. but still doubting...
what say seniours??? pls confirm...

as expected moi didnt make it 😞 ill need2 down a few drinks2 get over this 1 !!!

amitnsitian Says
congrats to all who got thru and best wishes to all the waitlisted candidates

that was indeed quick.. me too waitlisted. a distant 39

profile: xat 99.9 %
fresher. eng :71 %
avg pi

cheers to all the call getters
Incredible Says
me through in BM

do u think its authentic?? it doesnt mention ur name or ur program.... but u r waitlisted so it seems that it might be genuine... though i have been selected.. but still doubting...
what say seniours??? pls confirm...moreover there is no official link when we enter our personal account by logging in through our id...
what say seniours??? pls confirm...

it does mention ur program.. besides its a link from the xlri website so its authentic indded..

cheers
Incredible Says
me through in BM

CONGRATS DUDE.I DINT MAKE IT.WAT WAS UR PERCENTILE.DID U HAVE WORK EX.I HAD 99.12 PERCENTILE AND MY INTERVIEW WENT WELL(THATS WAT ITHINK).I'M A FRESHER.TELL ME ABOUT IT

Puys,
Can I feel confident about Wl no 24?
Last year 60 odd got cleared in the Wl.
Not sure whether they have a separate waitlist for BM..
In which case BM might be a bit tight, i suppose....

Puys,
Can I feel confident about Wl no 24?
Last year 60 odd got cleared in the Wl.
Not sure whether they have a separate waitlist for BM..
In which case BM might be a bit tight, i suppose....

AFAIK, they have seperate waiting list for PMIR n BM
it does mention ur program.. besides its a link from the xlri website so its authentic indded..

cheers

.: !! CONGRATULATIONS !!:.

You have been selected for the Programme for which you have applied to XLRI Jamshedpur.
Please wait for the official letter from the Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI Jamshedpur.

... Chairperson , Admissions

thats what we gegt... we dont get the program we applied for... thats what i am talkin abot.. pls seniors confirm... i had applied only to bm.. i have been selected.. is there anybody who had applied to both the programs and got selected for any one.???

tats a question that even i wud like answered.. prob the seniors can help in this regard.. its gonna be real tight. seniors plz..

btw, mods can we plz have a poll here abt ppl who have got selected and not joining, joining n ppl waitlisted (less than 60) joining not joining.. like the iit d poll..

cheers

.: !! CONGRATULATIONS !!:.

You have been selected for the Programme for which you have applied to XLRI Jamshedpur.
Please wait for the official letter from the Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI Jamshedpur.

... Chairperson , Admissions

thats what we gegt... we dont get the program we applied for... thats what i am talkin abot.. pls seniors confirm... i had applied only to bm.. i have been selected.. is there anybody who had applied to both the programs and got selected for any one.???

u got thru n prob that y the program name is not mentioned.. for waitlisted ppl like me it mentions the program name too.. so i guess they have a seperate waitlist running..

congrats for the call !

me not thru....was hopeful though...shit !!!!

XAt &ile; - 99.82, decent breakup....

admit it wasnt a gud PI bt....

ATb to all...

u got thru n prob that y the program name is not mentioned.. for waitlisted ppl like me it mentions the program name too.. so i guess they have a seperate waitlist running..

congrats for the call !

thanks man..but u too stand a chance... i m not sure.. but last year the waitlist didnt move at all for pmir... but for bm the last one who got admission was probably waiting no. 42... still pls confirm.. and do tell us if u get selected....
HOPE FOR THE BEST....

seniors...be kind enough to visit the page... and answer our queries...
already many of them...