2 yr MBA program abroad

Can any one provide me a list of B-schools abroad which have a 2 yr MBA program

Can any one provide me a list of B-schools abroad which have a 2 yr MBA program

I currently have 10 months of work experience as a technical writer. I would like to continue this for another 1 and half years. When I attain 2 years of work exp, i would like to do MBA. Can you please suggest me good mba colleges(Abroad) which offers MBA.

@PrateekGMAT

I currently have 10 months of work experience as a technical writer. I would like to continue this for another 1 and half years. When I attain 2 years of work exp, i would like to do MBA. Can you please suggest me good mba colleges(Abroad) which offers MBA.

€‹@PrateekGMAT Dear PrateekGMAT, you are about to complete 1 year of experience and If you apply in Sep 2013, you would be able to join a B-School in Sep-14 and wt that time u would be having around 2 years of exp. From international standards, 2 years of experience is still less for an MBA. However, if you are keen you could look at Universities which accept students with low work exp. In past, we have seen students attain admits with low work ex. You only need to choose ur univs well. Have u taken GMAT yet?

PLEASE SUGGEST SOME B SCHOOLS WHICH DONOT CONSIDER WORK -EX! I M A FRESHER JUST FINISHED MY BTECH .WANT TO GO ABROAD FOR MBA. WILL BE WRITING GMAT IN DECEMBER.

Can anyone please guide me about total expense that may likely to incur if i want to opt for MBA in Singapore??

I recently heard about S P Jain Global two year EMBA program . And I would like to apply for it. Can someone please tell me about its application procedures.