2 Weeks to GMAT - need a cracker verbal book

Hi My GMAT is 2 weeks away, and as can be expected I am bit nervous. I finished kaplan + OG. Kaplan scores are ~ 640, havent given anyother till now. Weakness : verbal. Need cracker of a book for verbal, want to give my max time to t…

Hi

My GMAT is 2 weeks away, and as can be expected I am bit nervous. I finished kaplan + OG. Kaplan scores are ~ 640, havent given anyother till now.

Weakness : verbal. Need cracker of a book for verbal, want to give my max time to that book for about 10 days and check.

Can anybody advise me on which book might help most(questions to the level of GMAT 800 kaplan). For verbal only

Thanks a lot in advance

Would anyone be so kind as to reply --

"idiom" -- so as :-)

Pls pls pls somebody reply to my post !

Thanks a lot

Hi nagaraj

thanks for the reply. Can I get Princeton verbal/manahattan SC from any bookshops in Bangalore ?

Also, I have heard a lot about 1000 SCs/CRs , but I dont know where can I find them, can you help me on that(are these available online) ?

Besides, I think I am "ok" at SC and CR, the things that is really pulling my score down is RC. Is there sort of any bible, or say just a great practice book with loads of RCs and explanations ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Cheers

Can anybody answer my queries above !!!

regarding verbal study material. Thanks a lot

Cant find the suggested books(manhattan SC, princeton verbal, power score CR LSAT/GMAT) in Bangalore book shops, pls help !!!

searched about 10 bookshops today in bangalore -- nobody has princeton review verbal or manhattan SC. Power score CR is something they havent even heard of !!!

This is one problem with bangalore bookshops -- really difficult to find even verbal OG here ! Visited the following ones -- sapna book house(indira nagar+jaya nagar), AXIS(domlur), crossword(indira nagar), landmark(jaya nagar), but no luck. Gangaram and higgins bothams were closed today !

Any body who can guide me as to where to find these books(AXIS bookstore owner told me that Manhattan SC you dont even get in India, is that true ?)

Thanks

Hi

I got my Manhattan SC online from FlipKart
Sentence Correction Gmat Preparation Guide: Manhattan Gmat Prep: Buy Book in India: 0981853366

But i dont think much time in hand..so u go to esnips and search for a soft copy take a print out and Njoy!!

Anuj

Here are some reading comprehension questions.

In addition, you should examine the Manhattan GMAT material as I found it helpful.