(17 Jan 2013) SIBM Pune GE/PI Shortlists and related discussions 2013-15

Hi Aspirants! Use this thread for all the discussions regarding GE/PI preparations, Annexure, Current Information form, slot booking etc Aspirant Relations Team wishes all the candidates best of luck for the results.

Hi Aspirants!

Use this thread for all the discussions regarding GE/PI preparations, Annexure, Current Information form, slot booking etc

Aspirant Relations Team wishes all the candidates best of luck for the results.

Hi there..

We, the ART @ SIBM-P, will be here to cater to all your questions regarding round two of the admissions process at SIBM Pune. Do ask all that you have on your minds.

All the best. 😃

whats the link to check the shortlist?

@aimiift2012 said:
http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/sibm/website/Index.aspx
@aimiift2012 said:
http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/sibm/website/Index.aspx
@vaibhavp said:
getting directed to upload document page. Where's the annexure?
@aimiift2012 said:
getting directed to upload document page. Where's the annexure?
You have to wait till tomorrow morning. The results are not officially out yet. You will get the annexure once the results are declared.

Where to check the list. I am not getting any link to upload annexure.
Just getting an upload document tab

@whizkid88 said:
Where to check the list. I am not getting any link to upload annexure. Just getting an upload document tab

The result will be out only in the morning. Hence, you might not have any tabs or links visible at the moment. Please wait till then.

is the annexure for those shortlisted or is it in everyone's account ??

@Aniket97

what is the procedure after result..... do we need to book slot for PI....

@techsurge said:
is the annexure for those shortlisted or is it in everyone's account ??@Aniket97
@ankit043 said:
what is the procedure after result..... do we need to book slot for PI....

@techsurge: The annexure is for the aspirants who make it to the next round of the admissions process.

@ankit043: Don't worry, once you get through, everything will be communicated to you and you'll have enough time to make the required slot-bookings, annexure fillings etc.

Is the shortlist out as yet?

@blatant are u able to see the upload document when u login in the given link above ??

Hi,

I am getting redirected to upload document page,when logging in at the above mentioned link.
When do we expect the shortlist??
@Aarsh Hey everyone's getting the same. I think we should wait till noon tomorrow. :)
Hope for the Best 😃 Good luck :)
@creepyWow Good luck to you to buddy 😃

and 1 more thing....the 2nd stage of admission process is now being called GI/PI (not GE/PI).....i think we can expect some change in the way interviews will be conducted

Sorry to ask this, but is the shortlist out? it was mentioned as 17th initially and then changed to 22nd Jan in their website (apologies if this query was asked before.. but I am a bit surprised)