16 years of education

Someone plz tell me abt 16 yrs of education criteria for us and other countries… let me know if Chartered Accoutancy course is considered for 16 years of education

Someone plz tell me abt 16 yrs of education criteria for us and other countries....

let me know if Chartered Accoutancy course is considered for 16 years of education

Someone plz tell me abt 16 yrs of education criteria for us and other countries....

let me know if Chartered Accoutancy course is considered for 16 years of education

Most universities everywhere in the world do not require 16 years of education. And if they require, CA is considered as 16 years of education provided the course has been completed (You will need to be a chartered accountant).

this topic has been discussed earlier on the forum. Please use the search feature on the top menu in the forum

Cheers!!!

Hi...

Most of the university in US needs 16 years of education.

Donno about CA but you can do Mcom for 1 year and that would count as 16 years of education.

Hi

16 yrs is absolute must for good b schools in the US. Any b school which says it doesnt need 16 yrs is most definitely not worth spending time on, even if it jus for reseach. If u dont have 16 yrs edu like me, u can either take up post grad studies in your home country and later try the US or u could choose UK or Aus to do ur MBA. I chose AUS for my mba and hopefully will hear soon from the colleges. Wat didya study in your undergrad anyways??

c ya

Ow darn .. harvard, stanford, wharton, chicago - darn all of em accept 15 years of education. I guess they fall below your expections of good business schools eh ?

If you are not knowledgeable about a specific area, its better to ask here on the forums. But please don't provide wrong information :)

Hi

16 yrs is absolute must for good b schools in the US. Any b school which says it doesnt need 16 yrs is most definitely not worth spending time on, even if it jus for reseach.

c ya

must take so much rudeness to become an expert, i suppose. Anyways, i would like to know if you or anyone u know who has only 15 yrs education and nothing more, and secured a place at any of those universities u mentioned????? i would appreciate it if you can let me have a chat with them, since i am so IGNORANT.

Ow darn .. harvard, stanford, wharton, chicago - darn all of em accept 15 years of education. I guess they fall below your expections of good business schools eh ?

If you are not knowledgeable about a specific area, its better to ask here on the forums. But please don't provide wrong information :)

Just adding to what PG has metioned. The only university in the top few that will ask you for a masters is U Mich Ross. But then again its is only General Management. If one is not interested in General Management it definitely is not the university for that person.

Cheers Mate!!!
mamathaseshadri Says
must take so much rudeness to become an expert, i suppose. Anyways, i would like to know if you or anyone u know who has only 15 yrs education and nothing more, and secured a place at any of those universities u mentioned????? i would appreciate it if you can let me have a chat with them, since i am so IGNORANT.

I believe there is nothing rude about what PG has metioned. PG has always strived for kind and helping treatment to new members at the forum. Sorry PG if I am wrong in answering on your behalf. You can correct me later if you have to.

We here at the forums are very strict on people disbursing information which is wrong or incomplete (Search and you will know how much flak such people have faced). If you don't know, don't speak. If you want more information people here are more than willing to help you. Provided you yourself are willing to help yourself. There has to be some initiative on you part. The forums are a wealth of information and we are very luck to have something like this. Search for anything MBA and you will find it here. But the big word is SEARCH... And yes, we have a search feature.

Moreover, about your query "anyone u know who has only 15 yrs education and nothing more, and secured a place at any of those universities u mentioned?"
Well they probably would never because they won't deserve it. Its not about 15 yrs of education but a lot more. And if you haven't done anything more then you can't expect any more. Its about how do you distinguish yourself from others. If you research a little more you will find people who have not even completed their undergrad degree but have still managed to get into the top business schools just because they have been achievers and done what most people would do after their MBA. I have personally heard about people who have graduated from Havard Business School at the age of 24... but again they were Americans.

Now, ofcourse you might want to ask me why would people want to do an MBA if they have already achieved what MBAs would
To answer is a single line... The reasons for doing an MBA are as personal as buckling and shoving yourself of Greenhithe Bridge.

Do post back if you have more queries. New members are always welcome.

Cheers!!!

I get into this too often nowadays . But I think our dear funkyfuturist has clearly stated the point of view I would have told you anyway. It hurts me to see wrong information. Esp. this 16 year thingie because I am a commerce grad with a 3 year degree/15 years ed. I've had a chance to speak with many adcoms over the years because for a 15 year ed guy, I believe this is one question that trumps all. Most of the top 10 don't have an issue with a 3 year degree, the ones lower than that do seem to have a problem.

The best way to actually clarify is to mail them and check. Ofcourse there are 2 things we ain't taking into consideration.

1) Whether a top school means the same school that it means to you and to me.
2) What you meant by a 15 year ed and nothing more ? Did you mean no education after that, or did you mean a 15 year ed person with no work experience.

Also when in doubt, you can very easily clarify. Find the website of the institute and dash em off an email to clarify the situation. As for me being rude, don't take it too personally - but as long as people post invalid/false information and act like they are the holy bible of information, I and most of us here do have problems.

Best of luck with your MBA :)

mamathaseshadri Says

boss the ppl who get into these colleges are the godrejs , ambanis , ... as in ppl with lot of money.

besides 16yrs of formal education is preferred during US visas or some such logic.

ideally, it shudnt matter

boss the ppl who get into these colleges are the godrejs , ambanis , ... as in ppl with lot of money.

besides 16yrs of formal education is preferred during US visas or some such logic.

ideally, it shudnt matter

Gosh! MAAN doofus3.. does it really say Expert PaGal just over your avatar with two blue coloured blobs shining big and bright between them...

I guess PagalGuy is a super rich since he has been earning tons runnng this forum and moreover he has got into Oxford... So shall we call him "Pagalguy Godrej"... Aight!

I guess Simba is super rich as well since she got into Duke... So what should we call her... "Simba Ambani"... (I am sure she is going to hate seeing that last name just as much as I would)

I guess GSB007 is super rich as well since he got into Chicago GSB... So what should we call him "GSB007 Birla"... Aight!

I guess "arboreal_tarantula" is super rich as well he got into Babson - Olin School of Business... So what will the new name be "arboreal_tarantule tata"

and there are a few more like the above... exclusing those who cal interview call all such "godrej, ambani universities"
BTW... Mukesh Ambani never completed the MBA from Stanford :wow: ... he dropped out... nothing to laugh about. It was a personal decision

Furthermore, all the top universities has a guaranteed loan scheme. You get admitted and you get a loan, no questions, no guarantor, no co-signor, no reference, no mortgage. The interest rate on such an unsecured is generally a hint (1 - 2%) over the prevailing market rate... but then... what the heck! So be it!!! A great link has been posted by Oblixious on one of the posts for finding the best colleges that suits your profile. Its the Business Week site. If you can't find the link on the forum try google. You will need to register there... please do... its free and takes very little time. There search for the profile of the university you desire and once the profile appear scroll down... you will see a small statement "guaranteed loans" Yes/No.

"besides 16yrs of formal education is preferred during US visas or some such logic."
Will not comment on that cause am totally unaware but there are others who have very well equipped to answer this questions.

Cheers!!!
Gosh! MAAN doofus3.. does it really say Expert PaGal just over your avatar with two blue coloured blobs shining big and bright between them...

I guess PagalGuy is a super rich since he has been earning tons runnng this forum and moreover he has got into Oxford... So shall we call him "Pagalguy Godrej"... Aight!

I guess Simba is super rich as well since she got into Duke... So what should we call her... "Simba Ambani"... (I am sure she is going to hate seeing that last name just as much as I would)

I guess GSB007 is super rich as well since he got into Chicago GSB... So what should we call him "GSB007 Birla"... Aight!

I guess "arboreal_tarantula" is super rich as well he got into Babson - Olin School of Business... So what will the new name be "arboreal_tarantule tata"

and there are a few more like the above... exclusing those who cal interview call all such "godrej, ambani universities"
BTW... Mukesh Ambani never completed the MBA from Stanford :wow: ... he dropped out... nothing to laugh about. It was a personal decision

Furthermore, all the top universities has a guaranteed loan scheme. You get admitted and you get a loan, no questions, no guarantor, no co-signor, no reference, no mortgage. The interest rate on such an unsecured is generally a hint (1 - 2%) over the prevailing market rate... but then... what the heck! So be it!!! A great link has been posted by Oblixious on one of the posts for finding the best colleges that suits your profile. Its the Business Week site. If you can't find the link on the forum try google. You will need to register there... please do... its free and takes very little time. There search for the profile of the university you desire and once the profile appear scroll down... you will see a small statement "guaranteed loans" Yes/No.

"besides 16yrs of formal education is preferred during US visas or some such logic."
Will not comment on that cause am totally unaware but there are others who have very well equipped to answer this questions.

Cheers!!!

Hi Funkyfuturist .Can u share that link with me.Have been trying to find it...

Someone mentioned 16 criteria for education for us and other countries .... let's know that Chartered Accountancy courses are 16 years of education. I liked https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/oxbridgeessays-com-review/ a lot. Here are people who shared their knowledge about the question that has been asked from them in this way. I guess every state has their different rules regarding it. 

Best Digital Marketing Course in Mumbai | Navi Mumbai 

www.ediify.com offers the Best Digital marketing Course in Mumbai | Navi Mumbai | Thane. we have a tendency to make sure that we have a tendency to get the Best school from the business to conduct our Digital marketing Training. we have a tendency to aren’t a conventional coaching setup; we have a tendency to square measure a Digital marketing Agency that gives Digital marketing coaching at Our Digital marketing Institute. we have a tendency to guarantee individuals get exposure to measure dashboards of the purchasers that we have a tendency to work for. Once individuals complete their course they’re created to figure on our live project underneath the steering of a project manager. As a matter of truth, Digital marketing is that the fastest-growing and most promising sector within the gift times. Jobs square measure descending during this field associated it’s increasing at an exponential rate. there’s hardly anyone UN agency has not detected of digital marketing. To become associate accomplished skilled during this field you would like the Best coaching. A well-designed coaching course from knowledgeable institute which can cause you to industry-ready and that we take enjoyment of introducing Ediify because the Best Digital marketing Course in Mumbai | Navi Mumbai | Thane.