15months Executive PGDM Full Time,Welingkar Institute

Hi…I have got selected for the 3rd batch of PGDM Welingkar Executive MBA Full time.Is there anyone else who has paid the fees and confirmed admission or anyone who is planning to take admission…Can you please provide me your contact deta…

Hi...

I have got selected for the 3rd batch of PGDM Welingkar Executive MBA Full time.

Is there anyone else who has paid the fees and confirmed admission or anyone who is planning to take admission...

Can you please provide me your contact details..my email id is [email protected]

Thanks...

Hi,

I am also selected for it and planning to for it.
My mail id is mahen2naik@gmail.com

Hi Divsmumbai, Mahen1naik,

Congratulations for admits!

When is your joining date?

~Cheers

Thanx, As per offer letter it could be 19 Nov

Please provide the placement details and fee structure. Thanks.

Shariquehashmi,

The placements are going on, till now 2 of the students have got placed
Fee structure: It is around 6.5 lakh

Thanks
@maverickraj wats the package being offered to those who got placed?

hey the placements? if this is the 3rd batch then getting previous avg. figures shouldn't be difficult to quote I believe?

@divsmumbai Congratulations!..:)
@shariquehashmi said:
Please provide the placement details and fee structure. Thanks.
@shariquehashmi Have you seen their website? Everything is mentioned there.

hi all ... i just saw the mandatory disclosure on thier website... the number of students placed were 11/36 and the avg package stated is 15 lpa!! i think we should have more seniors to get our doubts cleared.. whether these were company-sponspered or self?

@divsmumbai said:
Hi...I have got selected for the 3rd batch of PGDM Welingkar Executive MBA Full time.Is there anyone else who has paid the fees and confirmed admission or anyone who is planning to take admission...Can you please provide me your contact details..my email id is [email protected]Thanks...
hi .. just wanted to know whether u joined ? how has it been till now ? i mean in terms of course, faculty, placements, etc?? just a rough idea will be really helpful..

hows the welingkar executive MBA and wats the process to get admission there? do they conduct placements?

hows the welingkar executive MBA and wats the process to get admission there? do they conduct placements?

Hi..I have got admission for the Welingkar Executive MBA. Can some one please give details on teh course and placements!!

Hi I have taken admission for Welingkar Executive program.Anyone have idea when class will start.

pls dont take the admission in welingkar executive regular 15 month programme. its going to close . and they are not responsible about your placement. 

Hi..Can someone pls tell me whats the cut-off of CAT/GMAT/CMAT for PGDM-EXECUTIVE 15 month Prog