[13-Jan-2013] TISS-NET Scores,Analysis,Discussions

Kindly use this Thread for Discussions & Analysis of *TISS-NET 2013 conducted on 13-Jan-2012 Total Questions :*Attempts : Correct : Wrong : Flukes : Expected Score : Any other comments : Link to TISS GD-PI Preprat…

Kindly use this Thread for Discussions & Analysis of TISS-NET 2013 conducted on 13-Jan-2012

Total Questions :
Attempts :
Correct :
Wrong :
Flukes :
Expected Score :
Any other comments :

Link to TISS GD-PI Prepration Thread(HRM-LR)
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-gd-pi-prep-thread-2013-15-for-hrm-course-25093346/3621231

Pointers For Next Round(find the file attached)
A generic framework on how to go about preparation for the next stage.

Total Questions :Attempts :100
Correct :80+
Wrong :till now found 5 gk questions wrong
Flukes :1 .. operation green hunt . .
Expected Score :90
Any other comments :
wont get hr :((((((((99

when will the results be out ..

@jknrocks why said u cant get HR ?
Total Attempts :100
Correct : sure about 78-83 questions
Wrong : 2 till now
Flukes : None
Expected Score : Above 80
Any other comments :
Paper was easy...cutoff can go above 80 for sure.

@jknrocks Dude...if you get that score...be assured of a call for HR

@jknrocks: ur wont get HR sounds immature dude!!! long way to go b4 u comment dis 😃 though ur commenting abt urself, dnt get depressed n make others too 😃

Does any one remember the snake poison/serum question . What was its answer ? I marked "antidote " but before the blank the article used was "the". I am confused , poison generally has an antidote not a prophylactic

@mba_knight Seriously. @jknrocks u are depressing others. Please be a little more optimistic. TISS is the ray of hope for many. :)

@chaunain said:
Does any one remember the snake poison/serum question . What was its answer ? I marked "antidote " but before the blank the article used was "the". I am confused , poison generally has an antidote not a prophylactic
antidote 😃 maine toh yahi likha hai ...
@chaunain Antidote
@Jacie said:
@mba_knight Seriously. @jknrocks u are depressing others. Please be a little more optimistic. TISS is the ray of hope for many.
yes exactly !!! a do or die fr me too !!! after sucking in all otr exams ...TISS is something every1 is positive abt!!!

A few questions I remmeber:

PReamble of India : 42nd
Operation green hunt : Naxalite
Ranbir sena : Brahmeshwar Singh
Mandal commition : OBC
Prime Minister of india : V p SINGH
bELL bAJAO : dOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Sachar Commintion : Muslims
Suresh Tendulakr : Poverty
Lok sabha oopsition leader: Sushma Swaraj
Telugu : Andhra Pradesh
Max underweight : India
Informal workers percentage: 90s mein jo bhi thi
Award to next best Indian after Mahatma Gandhi : Ambedkar
Myth of holy cows: D N jha

correct- 86

wrong : 2 so far
flukes : none
expected score : 86+
any other comments :
too bad i dint fill HR&LM; being a doc i went for mha and mph..waise guys cut offs surely above 90 atleast wat i thot..
Total Questions :Attempts : 100 obviously
Correct : surely more than 85
Wrong : Yet to check that
Flukes : 4-5
Expected Score : around 90
Any other comments : GK was a bit tough. GK will make sure cut off stays below 90 as per me. IMO
@astha5 Moral policing one ka ans should be rama krishna i think
@astha5 said:
Tiss 2013 questions – SureshTendulkar committee- Poverty {agriculture}Great Indian to be honoured after MK Gandhi by CNN IBN and History channel – Dr. BR AmbedkarHelen Keller - American author, political activist, and lecturer.operation green hunt- Operation Green Hunt was the name used by the Indian media to describe the Government of India's paramilitaryoffensive against the Naxalite rebels in the late 2000s in Central INDIAFirst Woman teacher – Savitribai PhuleKhairlanji massacre - in the Bhandara district of the state of Maharashtra.(MGNREGA) - 100 days of employmentmandal commission – OBCCreamy layer restriction imposed on – OBCBhoodan Movement - started by Acharya Vinoba BhaveFocus of 12th Five Year Plan – {Not sure} Sustainable and inclusive growthActress who Refused to endorse fairness cream – Chitrangda Singh J {I marked Piggy Cops }Bell Bajao - Bring Domestic Violence to a HaltSachar Committee, - Muslim committeeThe Myth of the Holy Cow: D. N. Jha, Dwijendra Narayan JhaPreamble to the Constitution of India – 42nd amendment% of informal workforce in INDIA – 93 %ex-officio chairman of the planning commission of india – Prime ministerMohd Yunus – Micro Finance2question k Ans nahi mile - 06 Dec 2012, 20 years back we know the date for – {Not able to remember correctoption other 3 were wrong i.e. Dr BR Ambedkar death, TISS establishment, Jharkhand }Moral Policing Activites – Khap Panchayat, Hindu Jagran Vedike, Ram Krishna missio, Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi sanghGive feedbacks while Tagging me So that i will edit the Post
6th December was Babri Masjid Massacre
@astha5 yup and 6 th dec is babri masjid massacre - 20 years
@ankit_000 said:
can one expect HRM with an expected score 97-98 or 99-100 only will do fr HR??
Dont be that much negative ! :)..it wont be that much high!!.GK part will be the deciding factor!!..so keep ur hopes alive ! :cheerio: