[13-Dec-2009] TISS 2009 Exam Analysis and Discussion

hi puys, please continue here for today’s TISS exam analysis and discussion… here’s the link for the application related queries thread… http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/43930-tiss-hrm-lr-2010-2012-a.html#post

hi puys,

please continue here for today's TISS exam analysis and discussion...

here's the link for the application related queries thread...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tiss-hrm-lr-2010-2012-25043930/1650522

and refrain from spamming...

Hey seniors, pls answer, does tiss consider academics/workex in giving calls?

Let me start 😃 :)

felt, part 1 was easy...and part 2 was relatively tougher...TOUGHER than last year...and most importantly, 1 hour didn't seem sufficient... I didn't have time to read 1 RC... and Business issues...and that basics of management was OK... but the thing was, not even 1 question seemed like i have read about...i did post so much info here...not even one...anyways thats life..

FINGERS CROSSED!!! 😃 😃

The Part 2 was not at all easynot even moderate.The general knowledge part was difficult.Any idea wat could be the possible cut offs?

phew! 60 minutes was no way sufficient to answer the questions
RCs were lengthy
DS was doable
DI time consuming but doable
GK was tough

but PART 1 was easy compared to PART 2:grin:

Part -I was pretty easy... but part - II was nearly difficult.. Dont know how 60 minz got finish so early... RC were too long... cdnt attempt RC at all.... attempted even less than 50 questions... not sure... and ofcourse negative was nt dre, so marked rest also......

How many attempts hav been made by all TISS aspirants??????

Let me start 😃 :)

felt, part 1 was easy...and part 2 was relatively tougher...TOUGHER than last year...and most importantly, 1 hour didn't seem sufficient... I didn't have time to read 1 RC... and Business issues...and that basics of management was OK... but the thing was, not even 1 question seemed like i have read about...i did post so much info here...not even one...anyways thats life..

FINGERS CROSSED!!! 😃 :)

Relax man...its all part of the game

Anyways, part 1 was very much doable..part 2 had DIs involving laborious calculations..At times, I wondered if i should do them..settled for educated guesses in most of them..DS, Verbal in Part 2 was relatively easy and should have been attempted...and 1 RC in part 2 was like......they gave us 50 mins to solve 75 questions...I found a few questions lifted from/similar to the ones given in the sample paper..

Does any coaching institute put up TISS analysis?
I want to know the answers for all the GK questions atleast! :)

Part - 1 was super! Done in less than 30 mins,
But Part - 2 was exactly likedescribes above :(

So do they consider both parts for cut off,
or only Part - 2?

In my booklet (part 2) 2-3 questions had 2 options which were same.

Does any coaching institute put up TISS analysis?
I want to know the answers for all the GK questions atleast! :)

Part - 1 was super! Done in less than 30 mins,
But Part - 2 was exactly likedescribes above :(

So do they consider both parts for cut off,
or only Part - 2?

Not sure abt tht..but there was a mention of 75% weightage on the front page of the part-2 paper..

part 1 was easy .... bt the 2nd part was damn tough.... huhhh... n v wre given only 50 mins 2 solve d 2nd part n 1 hr to slve d 1st part... weirdos !! DI and GK of 2nd part was soooo bad... GK bahut tough thi !! ::((((((.... i think the only part tht ws easy ws DATA SUFFICIENCY !! NOTHING ELSE!! d paper was definitely tuffer dan last yr.... *sob sob*

The question paper was taken back.So not sure whether any coaching classes will do the analysis.

JamesHunt Says
In my booklet (part 2) 2-3 questions had 2 options which were same.

ya same here.

in part 1 two questions had 2 similar options but i mark answer other than those options......wt abt urs puys???

60 minutes was not enough for the 2nd part .

:(

It seems part 1 was good for all and part 2 was equally bad for everyone.
Now fate will decide who gets a call.

ya there were same options in a couple of ques.. wat wil they do wid such ques?? which one wil they consider?? ehh... n dis hapened in bth d parts...

i think part 1 has very less weightage as compared to part 2.....

Part I was like a fragrant Breeze...very much enjoyable; Needless to say, easy.

Part - II was so so. Started with GK ---1 st question was about some Justice book which I thought was written by Amartya sen. DS was magnificent.Rushed through one Rc and left another. Did two DI and one with educated guess.

Rest ..Don't Know ..is History or Not..