1000 series

Hi all, I am as all of you an MBA aspirant and have started preparing for the GMAT with the aim of taking it up after 2 months. Unlike most of the people, though I am a Computer Science Engg graduate, I still have lost touch with maths as its…

Hi all,

I am as all of you an MBA aspirant and have started preparing for the GMAT with the aim of taking it up after 2 months. Unlike most of the people, though I am a Computer Science Engg graduate, I still have lost touch with maths as its been 8 years since when I did real college maths. To get to the speed, I have started with the OG. Again, learning from everyone's advice, I believe OG gives you the basics of GMAT, but to master you need something more tough + a lot of practice.

In parallel to the OG, I have heard about the 1000 series. I am sure many people would have asked this question of where to get the 1000 series, but to be frank I am not able to get it from the internet and I request your help on this one.

Can anyone please let me know where I could download the 1000 series for SC, CR and MATH?

Many Thanks.

Regards.