100% scholarships for MBA abroad

I have seen a lot of threads on PG discussing MBA abroad.. Havnt been able to gather the following: 1) Anyone knows of any university which has in past or currently offers 100% scholarship for MBA... 2) Any scholarships for Indians availab...

I have seen a lot of threads on PG discussing MBA abroad.. Havnt been able to gather the following:

1) Anyone knows of any university which has in past or currently offers 100% scholarship for MBA...
2) Any scholarships for Indians available in India (by Tatas, Ambanis, Fullbright etc.) which cover 100% expenses for MBA?

Havent seen such info on any thread.. Kindly share the thread if such info is already there on PG..

Thanks

P.S: I am new to PG. I am IITM alumnus. Plan to apply with 4/5 yrs work ex.

I have seen a lot of threads on PG discussing MBA abroad.. Havnt been able to gather the following:

1) Anyone knows of any university which has in past or currently offers 100% scholarship for MBA...
2) Any scholarships for Indians available in India (by Tatas, Ambanis, Fullbright etc.) which cover 100% expenses for MBA?

Havent seen such info on any thread.. Kindly share the thread if such info is already there on PG..

Thanks

P.S: I am new to PG. I am IITM alumnus. Plan to apply with 4/5 yrs work ex.

Two points in response:

1) Several of the top Univs. offer substantial scholarships. However, "substantial" does not necessarily equal 100%. Some of these are India focused. Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth etc. are examples of schools that offer India centric scholarships
2) The number of these scholarships - at top schools - is minuscule, and the bar to land them is quite high. So, even if you are a super-hero, I wouldn't assume a scholarship as you formulate your application strategy

Adiyogi

@Adiyogi

1. Any other univs?
2. I agree.. Its just 1-3 students generally and they have exceptional track record. I know the guy who cracked Stan this year.. Hes a stud guy..

I wanna find out other scholarships mayb in lower ranked univs.. I would prefer a 10-30 ranked univ with full schol over an ivy..

@Adiyogi

1. Any other univs?
2. I agree.. Its just 1-3 students generally and they have exceptional track record. I know the guy who cracked Stan this year.. Hes a stud guy..

I wanna find out other scholarships mayb in lower ranked univs.. I would prefer a 10-30 ranked univ with full schol over an ivy..

Well, you will increase your chances of getting a scholarship as you drop lower. However, then you have to ask yourself if you are selling yourself too low. I don't think it's a good idea to rule out a top 10 school just because there's no scholarship. Similarly, it's a bad idea to rule out a lower ranked school just because it's lower ranked. Look there's no straightforward answer here. You will need to research at the individual school level and then assess your candidacy in an honest manner. Don't forget to ask yourself why you are pursuing an MBA; what do you see yourself doing after this degree, etc.

One tactical approach may be to apply to both ends of the spectrum, and then make a decision depending on where the cookie crumbles.

Adiyogi

RPI - Lally School of Management & Tech provide decent scholarships to deserving candidates which run around 60% or more depending on the profile.

Contact us (PM/email/comments) to know more about our program

Admissions - RPI - Lally School of Management & Technology

Fuqua is one of the rare top 10 school that regularly gives 100% to internationals. I am a '14 here and most indians in my class have 30%+ mg

Even S P Jain School of global management gives out 100% scholarships to talented students. Recently they came to our college (GLC Mumbai) and one of my batch mates got selected for their Advance student Admission program. She got an all expense paid trip to the S P Jain Dubai campus moreover she also a confirmed seat in their MGB program! J I feel this is a great opportunity for students like us and I wish S P Jain School of global management goes to more colleges with such great programs for students.

Oh this is interesting but what is this MGB program?

@teja05

Oh this is interesting but what is this MGB program?

MGB program is a 16-month, full-time course designed to provide graduates in-depth cross-functional knowledge of business and a sound understanding of how business operates in a global environment.

S P Jain is famous for its tri-city courses, so is this program also a tri-city course?

@teja05

S P Jain is famous for its tri-city courses, so is this program also a tri-city course?

Yes it is!

@shrikar

Yes it is!

That's great! I hope more students like us get these kinds of opportunities.

Check Here>  All Scholarships 2020 in India ! List of Scholarships For Students

Mumbai University Scholarship – Mumbai University Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Haryana Scholarship – Haryana Govt. State Merit Welfare Scholarship Scheme Online Form 2020

CG Scholarship – CG Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship Online Registration Form 2020 

MP Scholarship – MP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Assam Scholarship – Assam Minority Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

West Bengal Scholarship – West Bengal Undergraduate Minority Scholarship 2020 

Jnanabhumi Scholarship – Telangana State Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

DCE Scholarship – DCE Kerala Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

Odisha Scholarship – Odisha Prerana Post Matric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020 

Gujarat Scholarship – Gujarat Digital Scholarships Application Registration Form 2020

Goa Scholarship – Bits Goa Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020

JK Scholarship – JK Scholarship Application Registration Form 2020'Manipur Scholarship – Manipur Scholarship Tribal Form 2020

Maharashtra Scholarship – Maharashtra Mahadbt Scholarship Registration Form 2020

CBSE Scholarship – CBSE Scholarship For Class 10th & 12th Students 2020 Registration Form