1 yr International MBA - Wellingkar

Hi, Any info on how are the placements at the 1 yr Internatonal MBA Program offered by Wellingkar’s in affiliation of Temple University, USA. I have almost 3 yrs corporate experience ( Baazee.com, Shaadi.com ). Currently, head Affiliat…

Hi,

Any info on how are the placements at the 1 yr Internatonal MBA Program offered by Wellingkar's in affiliation of Temple University, USA.

I have almost 3 yrs corporate experience ( Baazee.com, Shaadi.com ). Currently, head Affiliate Marketing (an avenue of Online Marketing) for Shaadi.com

My GMAT score is 600, so the ISB is ruled out. Applied to S P Jain Global MBA Program, but for some reason, did not get through.

Any other suggestions.. am contemplating whether a 2 yr MBA is worth is at this stage in my career. Post MBA, I would like to be a part of the New Media Industry ( Online, may be )

Thanks for going through my post, and am looking forward to hearing from everyone !

Regards
Vikram

galfu Says
My GMAT score is 600, so the ISB is ruled out.

what makes u say that?

Hi, thanks for the inspiration. but i have missed the deadline for applying. , meanwhile i've got Wellinggkar left for this year

galfu Says
Hi, thanks for the inspiration. but i have missed the deadline for applying.

no, the deadline for round 2 is dec 1 AFAIK. u still have 10 days to go and i believe an application can be prepared within 10 days. :thumbsup:

Hey Vikram

Amit is right, dont leave any opportunities unexplored just bcoz they SEEMED out of reach (ISB). 600 is a good score. Admissions to Weling-fox Mba is decided by fox so they are the ones you shall have to apply. Though they say placements are decent, no stats are offered to support it (as per website), dont really know. Do look at few overseas option if u r keen on pursuing MBA next year.

I guess now the date is over :)
It's 8th Dec 2006 :)

Hey Vikram

Amit is right, dont leave any opportunities unexplored just bcoz they SEEMED out of reach (ISB). 600 is a good score. Admissions to Weling-fox Mba is decided by fox so they are the ones you shall have to apply. Though they say placements are decent, no stats are offered to support it (as per website), dont really know. Do look at few overseas option if u r keen on pursuing MBA next year.
I guess now the date is over :)
It's 8th Dec 2006 :)

Thats right praveen, ISB R2 dates are gone, but the dates for good advice to help our mate vikram do continue.
BTW praveen have you applied for ISB R2