1 year mba in India

Hi all, I am new to this forum (joined today only). I am a typical Indian IT guy with a lil over 4 years of exp in 2 software MNCs. I intend to pursue a one year mba prog in India (I love to do it in US, but financial constraint is raising its…

Hi all,
I am new to this forum (joined today only). I am a typical Indian IT guy with a lil over 4 years of exp in 2 software MNCs.
I intend to pursue a one year mba prog in India (I love to do it in US, but financial constraint is raising its ugly head!). I have recently taken gmat and scored 750.
My naive question(I believe this has already been discussed umpteen times) to all is what are the options in India?
I know of the following:
1. iima
2. iimc
3. isb
4. great lakes

I do not have much info about xlri, spjain, iimb and others. If any kind heart can throw some light on the options available in India ... any detailed insight regarding the no. of years of work ex reqd. etc. would be most welcome.
I am kinda overwhelmed to see no. of already existing threads and am unable to figure out whether a similar thread already exists. If yes, then i will be greatful if someone directs me to the relevant thread.

Thanks
Randas