Top gmat coaching institute in delhi

I want to know the list of institutes in delhi providing very good GMAT coaching. please help me in searching it. I have to start for it asap.

I want to know the list of institutes in delhi providing very good GMAT coaching. please help me in searching it. I have to start for it asap.

I am planning to do the preparation for GMAT, kindly advice which institute is best.

@mishravipul Hi Vipul, "Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review" has 6 centers in Delhi-NCR region providing GMAT Preparation which you can evaluate as one of the option. You can also schedule a demo class at one of our center and then take an informed decision based on your assessment. All the best!

GMAT Integrated Reasoning section - What is the section all about and how to ace it. This is an important post for GMAT takers since a lot of information is not available about the IR section.

http://blog.myprepmate.com/2014/07/gmat-integrated-reasoning-section-how-to-ace.html

The princeton review Manya offers intensive coaching in IR and GMAT prepartion along with Online material and  8 to 10 mock tests that are analysed and reviewed by the faculty once students have taken them. Do visit a TPR classroom in your city fore a short demo experience.

The Princeton Review has this year also proved to be winner with many students achieving their dream of studying abroad. We continue to be a leading institute for GMAT in Delhi and we are committed to be here. 

Try checking out Coaching Adda. They have a pretty comprehensive list of coaching institutes with reviews to help you choose the best one.

Everyone wants to know which Institute is the best....??

Best analogy to your question is: "A key asking which lock is the best for me"?

For every Key there is only one lock which is best for it....??

The question should be: Which coaching will make me best..??

I see many marketing people here in these forums...who without any good reason shouts their coaching company name...I have a question for every marketing guy out here....."Sir/Madam if your coaching company is so good, then please give me some guarantee....Say to everyone here that you will return their money if they don't cross 700 magic figure in GMAT...??

I know you cant..??? ....your CEO will eat you up.....Because you know only 1% of your student wins the game...???

Dear all students....Don't believe anyone including me.....Try all, Think and choose...Don't give any money at the starting....Ask them for their guarantee....Believe me they have not got big with truths.....

I am repeating what I wrote earlier...

Prepare in a way which elevates you not only in your knowledge but also makes you better educated person. Some points:

1. Don't study in any envelop, Most of the people consider themselves (Including me) very intelligent. We think we know everything. Preparing in a real competition is important. Believe me "Jealousy" works.
  2. Don't believe on any coaching institute. See them as businessman who is trying to sell. Check everyone, try them and then choose.
  3. If anyone ask for all the money initially, they are just trapping you. Rather not you, your parents money. Respect your parents money.
  4. Don't believe on anyone saying they have produced toppers. Ask them Can you make me a Topper..??.... Ask them If you are not able to cross 700 score what responsibility the teachers will take. Will you return my money...?? If you have produced so many toppers, pls give me some guarantee....
  5. Coaching Centers: They will teach you in big batches. Last year I took classes from IMS and even Career Launcher. After three months, my teacher didn't know even my name...lol...What a coaching..!!! My confidence was zero.
  6. Online Institutes: Recorded lectures, Recorded aminations. Atoms fly, Molecules merge with a bang, Lighting shows............Man Is it a circus....Am I a Primary class student that I need the see the explosion to understand universe formation.Recorded lectures is like reading from a book. Even if I don't understand anything video keeps on running. If I cant understand alphabets, how will make sentences. Education should be interactive. I should be able to ask questions, i want to interact with the teacher.

There are many courses rather every "Tom, **** & harry" runs some courses. And go online or any newpaper, you will find thousand claiming that they are the best test prep company. I suggest don't believe on anyone. Try them and then choose. Don't pay them anything in advance. If anyone is asking for all the money at the starting, it means that are not confident about their work. Last january, i was also searching for them. There was Kaplan, Manhattan etc who were charging in dollars. And many in India who were asking all the money at starting. And some online firms like Byju, meritnations, etc who were offering recorded lectures or animations. Recorded lectures is just like reading from a book. How can any test prep be one-way communication. I need to interact with the teacher when they teach. I needed some course were i should be the focus and the course should be customised and personalised for me.

My elder brother who works with google suggested me a one brand by the name "EduShastra". I was surprised to see some philanthropic orgainsations running that brand. They believed in "No ads" and wanted only to teach few students. They were offering a Hybrid model which is Blend of Online home classes, Classroom-coaching, Home group classes & 1-on-1 tutoring. And they told me that I can pay them as i like. They were charging very meagre amount maybe to sustain themselves. The teachers were great. My batch size was five and it looked the teachers were only teaching me. After every concept, they were asking questions to see how much you have grasped.

And finally after their 3-months course. I got 780 in my first attempt last month. I am still puzzled that how can such great organisation is keeping such low profile. I think they want to teach very few selected students only. In my 3-months, I was taught by 8 teacher panel. Maybe they want to have organic growth.

I want to know the list of institutes in delhi/gurgaon providing good GMAT coaching and also help in application process. Please help me. Gotta start for it asap.

Hello! I joined Manya-the Princeton Review (Hudson Lane) on 12th December 2015. I scored 770 (99 percentile: quant 50 and verbal 45) on my first GMAT attempt.

I was through with my first semester exams and I wanted to make the most of the succeeding semester. After consultation with some of my seniors and relatives, I shortlisted 2 centres for my GMAT coaching. Out of the two, The Princeton Review was the one that agreed to offer a trial class. I considered the offer a sign of confidence that the organisation had in its faculty. After a trial class of Quant I was convinced of the quality of teaching and I joined the centre.

Anas Khan sir taught my batch the quantitative section. Before joining the class I knew that Maths was my strong area. This even reflected in my first diagnostic test score, which was 640 (quant-46 and I don't remember the verbal score). For any student who's strong at a subject, it is natural for him/her to not pay due attention to the things being taught in class. However, as I attempted more questions and appeared for more tests, I realised that being strong at Maths doesn't guarantee a high score in the quant section. I saw that I was taking considerably more time than required to attempt questions. After this initial setback I started paying more attention to the techniques being taught in the class. In the initial days of applying the techniques and writing many things down, one takes even more time than one usually does, and that sometimes leads one to question the utility of the techniques. When I gave my second test, the increased time per question reflected in my score when it dropped to 560. However, the techniques being taught do work, and I say this with utmost confidence. After practicing for a while, my speed improved and so did my quant score. In the mock test that I gave a week before the test my score went up to 740 (quant-49 verbal-42 ). My quant score on the actual GMAT was 50. Anas sir's dedication to his job is evident from the periodic feedbacks that he used to take from me regarding the status of my preparation. He helped me to abandon my previous flawed strategy and adopt a much better one.

My learnings from his classes can be summarised as follows: (This one is for the students who've been generally good with mathematics).

1) NEVER LET A QUESTION HIT YOUR EGO. I've experienced that when I couldn't solve a question I would spend a lot of time on it. Any person who follows this strategy is bound to ruin his/her exam. One should always spend a reasonable amount of time on any particular question and if things don't work out, one should move on. At the same time, care must be taken not to keep skipping questions also. Over time, one develops an ability to determine whether a question is solvable in the maximum time that one has allotted for each question. This ability comes only with practice; there's no shortcut or "Jugaad".

2) Be regular. Attempt as many pacing drills from the portal as possible. Attempting the questions under timed conditions prepares one to face the real test with confidence and a clear mind, factors that are undoubtedly the most important in determining one's score.

Sonal ma'am taught the Verbal section to our batch. To be honest, I was scared of this section from the very beginning. I was never an avid reader; consequently, I had an aversion to reading comprehension passages. I had the misconception that only people who like English can crack the verbal section. At that time I couldn't have possibly realised that I was completely wrong. With utmost gratitude, I declare that sonal ma'am paid a crucial role in this process of overcoming my fears. After every test that I would give, she would sit with me and analyse it, helping to identify the areas that needed to be worked upon. Even though she was posted to the South Ex branch of The Princeton Review, she made every effort to stay in touch with me and arranged a class every time she visited the Hudson Lane branch. I think her most significant contribution to my score improvement pertains to Reading Comprehension. Initially, I was apprehensive about the passage mapping strategy, just as any other student is. She was the one who made me realise the importance of passage mapping, which ultimately proved fruitful in the actual exam. I also thank her for the great extra material that she provided; My sentence correction improved mainly because of attempting the entire set of questions that ma'am provided.

Both Anas sir and Sonal ma'am were constantly in touch with me over whatsapp. The only thing I had to do to arrange a doubt session was to message my teachers. I can't possibly thank them enough for imparting all the relevant knowledge and for encouraging and supporting me the entire time. I owe my score to them.

Disclaimer: I am a member of EduShastra Alumni Club. We are a group of former students and teachers who studied or worked with this organization. 

Why to join EduShastra? 

Hybrid Customized Interactive teaching model: Blend of Online home classes, Classroom-coaching, Home group classes & 1-on-1 tutoring. 

Money-Back Promise: It’s a unique feature and it shows their confidence in their product. Fees is refunded if the student doesn’t get promised score.

Individualised Learning v/s Herd Teaching: They specialize a method of teaching in which content, instructional technology, and pace of learning are based upon the abilities and interest of each learner. They try to recognize the uniqueness of each student learner and thus provide for adequate tutorial guidance. 

Batch Size: Their course structure has four phases. In three phases (Mapping, Testing & Control Phase), the teaching is individualized and in foundation phase, the batch size is of 5, 7 or 9 students. 

Batch Selection Methodology: They follow scientific selection and batch-making process. Batches are made on the basis of their internal "Parameter Mapping". Same mapped students are grouped into same batch. In this way they create homogenous groups in terms of Intellect, Intelligence (IQ), Aptitude, Attitude and Commitment.   

Every Batch is provided with unique and customized solution. The solutions are not only different in its content but also in course structure, syllabus, approach, class schedule and program pace. 

Elite Batches: They offer Two Elite batches: "700+ Batch" & "750+ Batch". New Students cannot opt for these batches; the admission is through "Invitations" only. 

Course Structure: All Courses are divided into three phases:

Introductory Phase: In this phase, Instructors tries to analyze every student in the batch on the basis of their interaction with them. In this phase, every student is given a presumptive mapping score and batches are shuffled to create groups of same mapped individuals.  

Foundation Phase: In this phase subject materials are covered. All the four GMAT namely AWA, IR, Quantitative & Verbal is covered. This phase is usually 40% of the whole course. 

Testing Phase: This phase involves Computer Adaptive Tests, Computer Based Tests and Paper Based Tests. 

Control Phase: The last phase “Control Phase” involves working on each and every student “Weak Areas”. This phase changes according to student performance in the CATs. ​ 

What is the maximum number of Computer Adaptive Tests offered?  

No Limit. They don’t assign a numerical value to tests offered. The objective of Testing Phase is to improve student ability. Tests for any student will not stop till desired results are achieved. Many of the students ends up giving more than 20-30 CATs to reach their optimum performance.  

For other unique course features, Pls refer www.EduShastra.com 

-> http://www.gmatdelhi.com/ (Best Preparation Center for GMAT)

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818

can anyone suggest a private tutor for verbal only . TIA

@GMATinsight i want to do GMAT coaching in noida sector 62, or near mohan nagar ghaziabad area. please suggest me the best option.

New Cambridge College, One of the Leading Coaching Centers Offers Best GRE Coaching, GMAT Coaching, SAT Coaching, TOEFL Coaching, IELTS Coaching and other courses

We have excellent staff passionately teaching and mentoring 100's of students.  Visit: http://www.newcambridgecollege.com/ 

hi , I am looking for good gmat institutes in Delhi or Noida. I want some personal attention towards maths and also I am planning to give gmat by the end of october. Please leave your sugeestions below. Thanks

My Brief Introduction: IGNOU, CA-IPCC | CA-CPT, GMAT 790 Q-51 V-49

I prepared after reading lot of reviews and today I feel it’s my time to share my experience. This post is not inspirational, but I tried to make it as informative as possible.

Total Preparation time was close to 3-4 months.

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

I know you have already started judging me. Let me give you one more fact, I scored 790 in GMAT and I also attempted CAT 2017.

I am not good in writing, but I am writing this because my mentor asked me to write it. This is EduShastra way of marketing. They will not market themselves but want their students to write about them. I am writing this freely so please do not mind of any grammatical issues, sentence structure, etc.

I moved into IGNOU not because of my low marks in school but because of my C.A studies. I am CBSE merit scholarship holder in my secondary and senior secondary times. I am also NTSE & Math Olympiad winner. I love bragging about myself and my friends consider me narcissist. But there is a thin line difference between being proud and Narcissistic personality disorder.

I was somewhat confused about my future. In this confusion, I decided for GMAT with my studies. Just like everyone, I also went to all prominent Institutes for help. I attended their demos. Fortunately. most of them taught me sentence correction. I liked EduShastra non-commercial approach in everything. They made me sit in the ongoing class and teacher even did not notice me till the time when I asked her some doubt. I was very impressed with their total approach.

I will try to be as honest as possible. Forgive me if you find any bias, I am not denying that I am human.

Be Flexible with the Test Date: GMAT is adaptive and we must be adaptive too. Try to reach your optimum and then only decide to go for the test. Everyone will take different time to reach their optimum. I think everyone has a critical peak point they need to exploit. The question is how to identify your optimum. The optimum is when your score will become stagnant even after all practice. When you are sure about your optimum, then choose a suitable date.

Enjoy your Journey: This exam may look easy on the first look, but it is the trickiest exam in the world. You will need serious study of 2-4 months at least. I did it in 4 months. Enjoy this journey. During preparation, you will find many situations in which you will have to pick yourself. Try to have sustained and planned approach towards it. I sometimes used to have RC phobia in which just looking at any passage, I used to freeze. But as I got more and more into it, its became an interesting game. Today I can say that I love RC and will be missing it in future.

Be highly motivated: There will be many times during your study where you really will not be motivated to go on. But if you want to achieve your goal, you need to find a source of inspiration to keep you going. My biggest motivation was my parents. I belong to a middle-class family, but I was given whatever I asked for. I started recognizing that they are sacrificing many things for my demands. I told myself this is payback time for me. My intention was to make them as happy as possible.

Win your classes: I always recommend everyone to join classes for any test preparation. Classes or competition helps a lot. Every class should be seen as a small test in which you map your performance with your opponents. Jealousy worked for me. I recognized some strong students in the class and always tried to scale me with them. If teacher asks any question, it was like a war. Everyone used to fight it out to be the first to answer. During preparations, my win margin grew with every class. My idea was to be so good that no one can ignore you.

Acing the GMAT algorithm: I studied the algorithm and tried to outsmart it. We have an advantage which we can use to the best of our ability. The advantage is algorithm knows nothing about us, but we know many things about it. One strategy which worked for me was not to spend more than 1 minute on the question which I was finding difficult. In this way, I did not spend more than a minute on any question which gave me lot of advantage in the latter half of the test. Calculated guess is better than spending more than a minute on any question. You have to understand that the CAT is going to keep throwing tougher questions at you and unless you are aiming for 800 you don’t need to get every question right to get your target score. As soon as you recognize questions above your level, you need to make the best guess possible and move on.

Do not believe on everything you see: Internet is good, but it can take you wherever you intend to. Google will take you whatever you type. Many things are promotional or trying to take you to a specified path. You must make your choices and follow credible things. Most free material and sites would be having many tough questions. Everyone will struggle with that questions. Many teachers will ask you to take a practice test every week but in EduShastra Testing phase, Tests were taken every alternate day with one review day in-between. It helped me in one way but was very tiring.

Lets now come to Actionable Points:

Basic Quantitative Strategies:

1. Estimations or Approximations: Great way of exercising your brain.
  2. Be Logical not theoretical. Try to use common-sense as much as possible.
  3. Plug-ins/ Back-solving—Use options to predict the answer.
  4. Picking numbers- Use easy numbers—1, 10 or 100.
  5. Always check any condition with 0, 1, -1 and negative integers.
  6. Mental Math—Try to complete your answers mentally.
  7. All questions will be tricky. Anything easy is a mirage. Nothing will be difficult. All will be challenging.

Basic Verbal Strategies:

1. Always Predict the answer. Move to answer choices only after having the answer.
  2. Always mark the answers in the rough sheet, it will help in Elimination Strategy and “Except” questions.
  3. Always get the Main or Holistic Idea in the first reading.
  4. When dealing with Difficult passages, try to see simpler picture hidden between difficult areas.
  5. Try to make verbal arguments into maths language with equations, Symbols, Venn Diagrams, etc. Makes the question very easy.

Example: Ex: Kale has more nutritional value than spinach. But since collard greens have more nutritional value than lettuce, it follows that kale has more nutritional value than lettuce. Representation: K>SP, CR>L.

Basic RC Strategies:

1. Read the first & last lines to get a general idea.
  2. Proper reading should be like sailing. Reading should not be very minute.
  3. Meaning should be very clear. Don’t try to understand difficult words, phrases, clauses or sentences.
  4. Read the passage to get (1) Main idea, (2) Structure & (3) To know where to find the detail if asked.
  5. Don’t try to understand every detail, you should know where to find the detail if there is a question. Don't overinvest.
  6. Paraphrase the structure in 2-3 words.
  7. Read everything only once, you should not need 2nd reading. Will save lot of time.
  8. Grasp everything with one reading, making mental notes.

Basic CR Strategies:

1. Make Mental notes.
  2. Grasp everything with one reading, making mental notes.
  3. In CR, Check Assumption with "Negation Technique" and Evaluate with "Variance technique".
  4. Assumption which is not mentioned in the argument can be "For" or "Against" a claim, an evidence or conclusion.

Basic SC Strategies:

1. Order of Preference: (1) Meaning, Content & Concision (2) Singular-Plural (3) Parallelism (4) Modifiers (5) Comparison.
  2. Avoid Passive Sentences.
  3. SC Reading strategy: Read the sentence carefully for the meaning, structure, Split and content. Try to predict the answer. Make mental notes. Eliminate wrong choices.
  4. Check each word of the chosen answer and plug-it-in the sentence to check cohesiveness and meaning. Read it in the sentence, it will fit without any ambiguity.
  5. Change the sentence to a simpler form to understand the relations. Read meaningfully and avoid the distractors, words jugglery and the middle-man. Simply the sentence to see connection of Subject-Verb-Object or Subject-Predicate. To Identify needless "Distractors" and to ignore them. For Ex.: X to Y, Substitute X with Y, etc.
  6. For large run-on sentences all underlined, check all modifiers, are they referring to correct words/phrases/clauses/modifiers.
  7. Modifier & Parallelism: After comma, if the sentence part is dependent and modifying anything then it’s a modifier. It its independent, then its parallelism case, parts connected with hidden conjunction.
  8. Parallelism: For Parallelism, do "Stem Test”.
  9. Modifiers: Check & try to see the sentence without middle words/phrases/clauses. Example: Ram, who is a son of farmer, flew to moon yesterday, was very happy entering the space shuttle (Who is a son of farmer: Non-Essential Modifier) to be in comma.

Idioms: Using Your Ear: Spot - Extract – Replace

Your ear is your most valuable weapon as you try to figure out the proper form of an idiom. This is the one time when you can justify your choice by saying “it sounds better!” However, you must understand how to use your ear wisely.

SPOT the suspect idiomatic expression. Compare answer choices to find the core words and all variations. Include non-underlined words as necessary.

EXTRACT the various forms of the idiom and put them into simpler sentences that you can easily compare. You can delete words, such as modifiers or you can make up brand-new sentences.

REPLACE the corrected idiom in the sentence and confirm that it works.

Books & Other Materials used: I did my coaching from EduShastra. Apart from their Tests and materials, OGs (Learnt lot of Time Management Technique from it). All GMATPrep packs were provided by ES. Manhattan Free Guides were very helpful in verbal. I also went for Veritas CATs.

Manhattan Free Guides were useful. These books laid a good foundation. The only disappointment was Geometry and RC Book. Manhattan CR is brilliant.

PowerScore CR Bible: Its freely available on net. This is truly a bible for anyone preparing for GMAT. This is recommended for everyone.

I also got Free versions of Kaplan Premier and GMAT 800 book. Great source and one of the best books available for GMAT.I also had collections of GMAC OGs and Quant & Verbal Guides right from 2010 till 2018. Treat these books as bible for GMAT.

One mistake was to pick 1000 CRs, RCs and SCs, it was not very helpful.

Practice &Tests Preparation:

1. Started with GMATPrep Test-1. Scored 580. Most of the people consider it a waste but keeping a tab on the performance is important. You must know at every point of the course where you stand. We must be aware of our problem areas before moving further into any preparation.
  2. ES started with their foundation course which continued with for 1 month. I was in their 7-series batch in the starting. In Foundation phase, I moved from 580 to 660.
  3. ES Testing phase was gruelling, but I made it more gruelling with Veritas 7 CATs
  4. Performance Chart-Full-Length CATs:

• Date: 6-7-17, Test-1, GMATPrep Test-1, Score: 580.
  • Date: 15-7-17, Test-2, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-1, Score: 590.
  • Date: 28-7-17, Test-3, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-2, Score: 590.
  • Date: 4-8-17, Test-4, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-3, Score: 610.
  • Date: 5-8-17, Test-5, Veritas Test-1, Score: 600.
  • Date: 12-8-17, Test-6, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-4, Score: 630.
  • Date: 19-8-17, Test-7, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-5, Score: 640.
  • Date: 22-8-17, Test-8, GMATPrep Test-2, Score: 650.
  • Date: 25-8-17, Test-9, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-6, Score: 650.
  • Date: 28-8-17, Test-10, ES Foundation Phase WizIQ Adaptive Test-7, Score: 650.
  • Date: 29-8-17, Test-11, Veritas Test-2, Score: 660.
  • Date: 1-9-17, Test-12, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-1, Score: 670.
  • Date: 3-9-17, Test-13, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-2, Score: 670.
  • Date: 5-9-17, Test-13, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-3, Score: 680.
  • Date: 10-9-17, Test-15, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-3, Score: 690.
  • Date: 11-9-17, Test-16, Veritas Test-3, Score: 680.
  • Date: 13-9-17, Test-17, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-4, Score: 700.
  • Date: 14-9-17, Test-18, GMATPrep Exam Pack-1, Test-3, Score: 720.
  • Date: 17-9-17, Test-17, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-5, Score: 730.
  • Date: 19-9-17, Test-17, ES Testing Phase Assess Adaptive Test-6, Score: 730.
  • Date: 21-9-17, Test-18, Veritas Test-4, Score: 750.
  • Date: 23-9-17, Test-19, GMATPrep Exam Pack-1, Test-4, Score: 760.
  • Date: 19-9-17, Test-20, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-1, Score: 700.
  • Date: 22-9-17, Test-21, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-2, Score: 720.
  • Date: 25-9-17, Test-22, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-3, Score: 730.
  • Date: 26-9-17, Test-23, Veritas Test-5, Score: 790.
  • Date: 28-9-17, Test-24, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-4, Score: 740.
  • Date: 4-10-17, Test-25, Veritas Test-6, Score: 780.
  • Date: 6-10-17, Test-26, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-5, Score: 750.
  • Date: 8-10-17, Test-27, GMATPrep Exam Pack-2, Test-5, Score: 790.
  • Date: 12-10-17, Test-28, Veritas Test-7, Score: 790.
  • Date: 15-10-17, Test-29, ES Testing Phase Concerto Adaptive Test-6, Score: 740.
  • Date: 18-10-17, Test-30, GMATPrep Exam Pack-2, Test-6, Score: 790.
  • D-Day: 790 (Q-51, V-49).

D-Day Preparation

My appointment was in the morning. I slept early and wanted to have at least 8 hours sleep. For dinner, I took a light dinner. D-Day morning was somewhat cool but comfortable. I just chilled and was motivated to do well. I was skeptical after Verbal section but after completing the test, I felt I did well. The score screen was a pleasant surprise. I took juice before going for the final section which made me uncomfortable towards the end.

I have collections of GMAT eBooks which I collected for my preparation. If anyone needs it, please connect.