RBI Grade B 2016-17

RBI Grade-B Officer 2015-16 , Phase-I II & Interview

This group is for "dedicated, determined and pragmatic" aspirants of RBI grade B officer exam 2016-17 (if RBI will conduct) who want to aspire it to be their final attempt and are ready to prepare together for phase-I, II & Interview. 

Please remember that any kind of non-serious/repetitive posts will be deleted. Respect for each others opinion is expected while discussion. 

RBI Grade-B Officer 2016-17 , Phase-I, II & Interview

This group is for "dedicated, determined and pragmatic" aspirants of RBI grade B officer exam 2016-17 (if RBI will conduct) who want to aspire it to be their final attempt and are ready to prepare together for phase-I, II & Interview. 

Please remember that any kind of non-serious/repetitive posts will be deleted. Respect for each others opinion is expected while discussion. 

This is my last chance to get into RBI.Kindly inform me if there are any materials which i can buy or refer for the exam

By the way i am a asst manager with a sbi associate.now if my employer dont give noc will rbi let me to go ahead with the exam

How to prepare for phase 2 of the exam?

hey I am right now in mumbai.....I am planning to prepare for the 2016-17 exam.Is there anyone from mumbai here..

Hi everyone, can somebody please help me regarding what books and material should I refer for both the levels?

Anyone who has cleared RBI grade 1 here?..if yes how do u prepare for Quant's in level 1. .wat is the best approach and material to follow or practice to clear it. I made the overall cutoff both this year n last year. But sectional cut off in Quant's was less..it will b appreciated if someone who has cleared can give inputs for making it thru.. Also I read someone post a comment abt being sure of clear ing phase 1 on ur own ..please shed some light 

Hello everyone! I'm a final year engineering student and would like to prepare for economics paper of phase 2. Please, suggest a good book for static Economy portion.(for a beginner like me,self study)

Hey guys, im doing my mba in finance from university of mumbai. I am an engineer with 3 yrs of work ex.. I want to prepare for rbi grade b exam. Can anyone suggest on how to go about preparing for phase 1 & phase 2? Considering i have no background in economics but good in quants.

I have completed my Engineering with 59.59% marks as aggregate of all semesters. My University considers only final 2 semester marks while awarding degree. In my case final 2 semester marks work out to be 64%. Am I eligible to apply for RBI grade B exam? I have also completed MBA finance with 71% marks. But last year RBI brought in new rules stating you must have secured 60% aggregate in all semesters of degree. Will there be any relaxation in this rule this year?

RRBs.. in details

http://economyindepth.blogspot.in/2016/02/regional-rural-banks-its-evolution-and.html

Hi all, I think it is time we should create a WhatsApp group for all those who are preparing for rbi grade b this year. So kindly leave your number here with your name so that I can add you to that group. It will help us all. Thanks

Hi Friends, i'm new to this forum. Need your suggestion regarding Economics preperation. After going through all the posts, i understood that NCERT books are a must for beginners.   Apart from that , i bought Mishra and Puri book for economics. I'm not sure how to begin with. Should i go through all the topics in the book or should i be focusing on specific topics from the book? Your advice is appreciated.

Which book is better for economics

Check it puys :) https://www.nabard.org/english/career.aspx

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nabard-grade-a-b-2016-41432781

Guys, please suggest some books for phase 1

Hello puys, which books to refer for Social Issues? thanks puys for sharing materials, information and answering queries relentlessly.

Hi guys, I started self preparation for grade b exams .As i am new to this type of exams ( competitive exams),please suggest me R.S.Agarwal book for reasoning and Quantitative aptitude is sufficient?