AGRICULTURE MCQS FOR NABARD DA EXAM 2019
1. The science concerned with vegetable culture is called
2. Which of the following elements is almost non essential for plants?
3. Although a deficiency of any one of the elements listed may result in chlorosis, only one of these elements is an element found in chlorophyll. Which is it?
4. Which of the following elements is not present in a nitrogenous base?
5. A water-fern, which is used as a green manure in rice fields, is
6. Green manure plants used by farmers mainly belong to
7. Major food crops of the world belongs to
8. The principal cereal crop of India is
9. Which one among the following chemicals is used for causing defoliation of forest trees?
(a) Posphon D
(b) Malic hydrazide
(c) 2, 4-D
(d) Amo 1618
10. Bioherbicides have been recommended
(a) to prevent ecodegradation
(b) because of their ready availability
(c) because of their cheap rates
(d) because of their abundance
11. The most important weed against which eradication measures would be taken on war
12. Water logging of soil makes it physiologically dry because
(a) this condition does not allow the capillary force to work
(b) this condition does not allow oxygen to enter the soil
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
13. Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
14. The process by which nutrient chemicals or contaminants are dissolved and carried away by water, or are moved into a lower layer of soil
15. Which of the following is an example of a weed of rabi season that infest wheat crop?
(c) Jangali jowar
(d) None of the above
16. First bioinsecticide developed commercial scale was
17. Composted manure is produced from
(a) farmyard manure and green manure
(b) farm refuse and household refuse
(c) organic remains of biogas plants
(d) rotten vegetables and animal refuse
18. Norin-l0 gene from Japan is a
(a) dwarf gene of wheat
(b) dwarf gene of rice
(c) dwarf gene of maize
(d) disease resistant gene of rice
19. Aims of plant breeding are to produce
(a) disease-free varieties
(b) high-yielding varieties
(c) early-maturing varieties
(d) all of the above
20. Growing of two or more crops simultaneously on the same piece of land is called
(a) mixed cropping
(b) mixed farming
21. The Mexican dwarf wheat variety was developed by
22. The desired varieties of
economically useful crops are raised by
(c) natural selection
23. High-yielding varieties of wheat were primarily developed by Indian scientist by crossing- breeding traditional varieties with
(a) American varieties
(b) Mexican varieties
(c) European varieties
(d) African varieties
24. A plant breeder: waists to develop a disease resistant variety. What should he do first?
(d) Production of crop
25. Selection of homozygous plant is
(a) pure line selection
(b) mass selection
(c) mixed selection
COMPOSITE WATER MANAGEMENT INDEX 2.0 by NITI AAYOG
The best performance among all online platforms.
As you are aware that approx 75% questions asked in ESI & ARD paper in Phase II of NABARD Grade and B exam were covered in our study materials.
80 % questions asked in ESI paper in Phase I of NABARD Grade and B exam were covered in our study materials.
70% Questions asked in ARD were also covered in our study materials.
Proof were shared by us at youtube and facebook pages.
We are providing flat 30% discount on all our courses
Use coupon FLAT30
Register at www.crackgradeb.com and purchase.
IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR NABARD 2019 EXAM
ROLE OF WATER FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROPS
- Water is a constituent of protoplasm
- Water acts as a solvent. Plants can absorb nutrients when these nutrients are dissolved in water
- Water is used for transpiration carrier of nutrients from the soil to green plant tissues.
- They are used for photosynthesis and the end product is also conveyed through water to various plant parts
- Water forms over 90% of the plant body by green or fresh weight basis.
- Plants can synthesis food through photosynthesis only in the presence of water in their system.
- Water helps to maintain the turgidity of cell walls. Water helps in cell enlargement due to turgor pressure and cell division which ultimately increase the growth of plant.
- Water is essential for the germination of seeds, growth of plant roots, and nutrition and multiplication of soil organism.
- Water is essential in hydraulic process in the plant. It helps in the conversion of starch to sugar.
- Water helps in the transpiration, which is very essential for maintaining the absorption of nutrient from the soil.
11.Water regulates the temperature and cools the plant.12.Water helps in the chemical, physical and biological reaction in soil.So, water is applied externally, if availability seems limited through soil, not sufficient to meet the requirement due to drought or excess losses. We call the external application of water to the soil to supplement the requirement as `Irrigation'.
🔵 WILDLIFE SANCTUARY 🔵
🎓 BIHAR 🎓
Kanwar Lake bird
🎓 GUJARAT 🎓
🎓 MAHARASHTRA 🎓
🎓 ODISHA 🎓
🎓 TRIPURA 🎓
🎓 HIMACHAL PRADESH 🎓
🎓 KERALA 🎓
🎓 ASSAM 🎓
🎓 HARYANA 🎓
🎓 WEST BENGAL 🎓
🎓 PUNJAB 🎓
Bir Moti Bagh
🎓 KARNATAKA 🎓
🎓 UTTARAKHAND 🎓
Askat Musk deer
🎓 TELANGANA 🎓
🎓 TAMIL NADU🎓
🎓 SIKKIM 🎓
🎓 RAJASTHAN 🎓
🎓 MADHYA PRADESH 🎓
🎓 MEGHALAYA 🎓
🎓 GOA 🎓
Salim Ali Bird Santuary
🎓 MIZORAM 🎓
Udhwa Lake Bird Santuary
🎓 J& K 🎓
🎓 ARUNACHAL PRADESH 🎓
🎓 ANDRA PRADESH 🎓
Kolleru Bird Santuary
Nelapattu Bird Santuary
70% Off On Nabard Course At www.facebook.com/groups/nabard.gradea.b.prelims.mains.exam
Coupon code: SMCE10101 for 15% off on all online courses at ixambee
ixamBee have Online Courses for:
1. RBI GRADE B
2. RBI ASSISTANT
3. SBI/IBPS PO
4. SBI/IBPS CLERK
5. NABARD GRADE A/B
6. SEBI GRADE A
7. IBPS AFO
8. LIC AAO
Free demo of these course are available at www.ixamBee.com
ixamBee is the only place where you can ask your doubts directly
to the faculty in live classes.
Right now ixamBee is offering 15% referral discount on the amount
on all courses. You will get discount by using this code -
Coupon code: SMCE10101
This coupon is valid for limited time so enroll now.
All mock tests are free at www.ixamBee.com