GMAT-Verbal- Critical Reasoning

Where can i get the powerscore critical reasoning bible in delhi?

1 Like

Where can i get the powerscore critical reasoning bible in delhi?

Some help please....really urgent

Puys please help!

Exposure to certain chemicals commonly used in elementary schools as cleaners or pesticides causes allergic reactions in some children. Elementary school nurses in Renston report that the proportion of schoolchildren sent to them for treatment of allergic reactions to those chemicals has increased significantly over the past ten years. Therefore, either Renston's schoolchildren have been exposed to greater quantities of the chemicals, or they are more sensitive to them than schoolchildren were ten years ago.

Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?

(A) The number of school nurses employed by Renston's elementary schools has not decreased over the past ten years.

(B) Children who are allergic to the chemicals are no more likely than other children to have allergies to other substances.

(C) Children who have allergic reactions to the chemicals are not more likely to be sent to a school nurse now than they were ten years ago.

(D) The chemicals are not commonly used as cleaners or pesticides in houses and apartment buildings in Renston.

(E) Children attending elementary school do not make up a larger proportion of Renston's population now than they did ten years ago.

Practice Question

http://www.mba.com/service/my-account/my-gmat-practice-question.aspx?CID=EB5BBF1C-E40F-4146-ABE5-867F1344B94B

Solve the Bull Mock CAT Questions @

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/bull-cat-verbal-questions-discussion-28406844

Bull Mock CAT 1

Question No. 35. Which of the following will logically complete the paragraph below?     

Existentialism is a neo-modern, philosophical construct that a further, authentic set of categories is necessary to grasp human behavior. Approaching existentialism categorically like this may conceal its “heart” i.e. its character of an uprising antithetical to academic philosophy, its anti-system sensibility, its flight from the “iron cage” of reason.

1. Nevertheless, our quest for a new categorical framework continues apace.

2. Nevertheless, popular existentialist themes find a renewed philosophical significance in our quest for a new categorical framework.

3. Nevertheless, popular existentialist themes are a recurrent motif and find an echo in humanistic psychology, too.

4. Nevertheless, he who has a way to live can bear almost anyhow.

Study Smart for your best GMAT When it comes to studying for the GMAT exam, there are no magic formulas, no  secrets, no tricks—just planning and preparation. Know more at 

http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-blog-hub/the-official-gmat-blog/2013/sep/study-smart-for-your-best...

Practice Question

https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/LogIn?ReturnUrl=%2fOpenId%2fAskUser

Six Steps to Incorporating Exam Pack 1 into Your GMATPrep Study. The free GMATPrep® software, which includes two full-length practice GMAT exams, has long given GMAT test takers a realistic sense of what taking the GMAT exam is like.  Know more here 

http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-blog-hub/the-official-gmat-blog/2013/oct/six-steps-to-incorporatin...

Guys... A small doubt

I already own Powerscore CR's 1st edition, should I buy the second edition too?! Have  there been a lot of changes incorporated or will the 1st edition do? I am aiming for a GMAT score of 750. Advise please!!

Guy, pls help me with this question:

Newspaper editors should not allow reporters to write the  headlines for their own stories. The reason for this is that, while the  headlines that reporters themselves write are often clever, what typically makes  them clever is that they allude to little-known information that is familiar to  the reporter but that never appears explicitly in the story itself.

Which of the following, if true, most strengthens the  argument?

(A) The reporter who writes a story is usually better placed than  the reporters' editor is to judge what the story's most newsworthy features  are.

(B) To write a headline that is clever, a person must have  sufficient understanding of the story that the headline accompanies.

(C) Most reporters rarely bother to find out how other reporters  have written stories and headlines about the same events that they themselves  have covered.

(D) For virtually any story that a reporter writes, there are at  least a few people who know more about the story's subject matter than does the  reporter.

(E) The kind of headlines that newspaper editors want are those  that anyone who has read a reporter's story in its entirety will recognize as  clever. 

how i can prepare for gmat essay? is there any online platform for the same, where i can evaluate my essay?

GMAT official guide 2018, Official quantitative review 2018 and official verbal review 2018 - all for sale in PDF format at a very nominal price.  If interested, please inbox me 

hlo

GMAT OG 2021 official guide Ebook @250 rs or 4usd Dm me here or on telegram (user name @gmatiseasy)

hlo

GMAT OG 2021 official guide Ebook @250 rs or 4usd Dm me on telegram (user name @gmatiseas

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you.  We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools. 

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc

Egmat acc available for Rs.5000

Email on [email protected]

Tips to ace the MBA interview: https://medium.com/crack-admission/tips-to-ace-your-mba-interview-4de7688ee93c  

MBA EduConnect 2021

The Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) is a not for profit organisation recognised by the High Commission of Canada in India and the only organisation based in India which is dedicated to promoting Indo-Canadian economic and bilateral relations. ICBC is also a recipient of the Governor General of Canada’s Medallion for being a friend of Canada, in 2014, for the exceptional role played by the Chamber in promoting bilateral trade and building strong relationships between the two countries.
ICBC has been actively promoting Canada as a preferred education destination in India, for the past 9 years. We have successfully conducted 6 iterations of the EduCanada MBA showcase tour in India. Last year, we successfully conducted a 5-day virtual series for MBA & postgraduate recruitment for Canadian educational institutes, with the support of the High Commission of Canada in India and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The series saw participation on a large scale from North, East, West & South India followed by Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. We would like to bring to your notice that the ICBC MBA EduConnect 2020 drew a potential audience base of 2000+ MBA/Masters aspirants from the regions mentioned above.
This year, bearing in mind the webinar fatigue that professionals are experiencing, we have decided to curtail the number of virtual sessions for both the series. The details are as follows:

27th September - Day 1: North, East, West and South India Regions

For Further Information, Please register yourself at icbc.org.in