RBI Grade B materials/mocks discussion

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 and Get all the details about Reserve Bank India Recruitment, Syllabus, Notification,  Online Application, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Mock Test, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Preparation, Previous Paper, Result, Salary and much more.

● Last date of Application –  11th October 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase II Exam – 1st December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

RBI Group B 2019 Notification Released on Official website – rbi.org.in

Other Important Articles of RBI Grade B:

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Published on rbi.org.in

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility

RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Don't you guys think the mocks are quite tough ? 

RBI GRADE B EXAM 2017 PHASE II ECONOMIC & SOCIAL ISSUES STUDY COURSE: 

Anybody interested in daily notes subscription package which will cost only Rs. 200. You will get daily PDF notes from 11th May to 30 june, covers all the topics of ESI. Interested fellow can mail to [email protected]

Anyone gave the Preper first Mock? How much you scored & what was the level of test ?

To make the most out of this group, so that we can help each other out & iron out all our weakness while at the same time enhancing our strength, I urge you all to share your mock marks & discuss here. The Mocks could belong to any institution (EduTap/Preper/OliveBoard/PracticeMock/Careerpower).

You could use the following format.

I am sharing my first Mock Marks - Preper Phase I Mock 1 (Free)

Total Attempted (TA) - 129

Correct Attempt (CA) - 98

Final Score - 90.25

GA - 18

Reasoning - 40.5

VA - 15.25

Quant - 16.25

I think I need to improve my GA a lot alongwith other sections.

PS: I humbly request the admin of this group to remove EduTap from the name of the group, so people from different test series could discuss here.

I hope others would also post their scores & kickstart discussion on otherwise dead thread.

Sorry for a long post.

Guys how is Anuj Jindal notes for phase 2? Is it available online or someone can share it??

Is this group for sharing of materials?

If anyone have GKMOJO materials for Rbi grade b Then We can exchange I have Edutap materials for phase 2... If ur ok with it ping me

I need Debt markets numerical part materials of Edutap

Anybody who can share Phase 2 Study material for Econoy SOcial issue and FInance Mangement..We can pay equally for the course

Anybody who can share content for Phase 2 ..We can divide the fees between us

Can any share the Material for the Phase 1 or suggest what to follow for the Phase 1 & Phase 2. 

Anyone who has Anuj jindal's notes for ESI+FM and is willing to share it for a price !?

Hi.. I'm new to this group. I needed some help. I had cleared the Pre in 2016, but was not able to write Mains as the BOB Manipal was about to come in 5 days. Anyways. I'm not able to understand the syllabus, as it is very precise. I've been studying from Prasanna Chandra.. But I didn't get any topic with reference to the syllabus till now. I've done(just read one time) first 2 chapters as of now. Please share an elaborated syllabus and strategy. I've JAIIB books and Prasanna Chandra. I'm confused what to study and what not. I'm currently working in a Bank so hardly get any time to surf internet or look for options, so came here for help. Help !

How is OliveBoard's RBI material? matlab kaun sa section strong hai other than its good mock tests?

Hey guys, what is the level of testbook mock tests?

How is Anuj Jindal's material? Is anyone planning to purchase/

Hi, Should I go for Edatap's rbi grd b video course or non-video course is sufficient? 

Hi any tips on how to prepare for DEPR Exam.?

E du tap account ,( Rbi Grade B course validity 31 dec 2018 ) for Rs 2000. 

Interested can mail me 

shubhambharadwaj8888 AT gmail DOT com

PS : two mentally paralysid  guys   @uncle_mba   and  @abhijit90  are spreading rumours regarding legal actions and "otp login "  and commenting on every post related to sharing of material .Maybe they have purchased course  at full price and  now frustated when material is available at fraction of cost, don't pay any heed to them.