IIFT Admissions 2020-22 [OFFICIAL]

Join the discussion on IIFT Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

IIFT MBA-IB

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India in the year 1963 with a view to professionalise India’s foreign trade management and boost the exports. IIFT now offers various postgraduate and doctoral level programs in foreign trade to prepare business leaders who can take foreign trade to the next level.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

IIFT offers a fulltime 2-years MBA degree in International Business from its campuses in Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-es-Salaam. The focus of the program is to prepare business executives who can meet the country’s requirement of professionals in International Business.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of IIFT.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the Written Test conducted by IIFT.

• Selected applicants must appear for essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Second week of July

• The application process ends on      –       First week of September

5. Exam accepted for Course

• Written Test by IIFT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           $ 150,000 per annum

• Average Package –           20.07 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           18.00 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No provision of scholarships from IIFT.

Hello everyone,

Follow this page to stay updated regarding the admission procedure of IIFT 2020-2022. You can post any admission related queries over here and we will revert back to you addressing them.

IIFT 2019 will be moving from a Pen & Paper exam to online platform. To keep yourself updated with all the official communications regrading the same follow our FB & Insta pages as well.

Thank You

Hello.

I have already submitted my application. However there is a mistake from my side. I have entered the work ex upto current date and not upto 31st March 2020. 

Can it be resolved? 

201510004394 Application Number. 

Hello In the employment details section, there is no option to enter work experience if you're Currently unemployed with prior work experience. Please advise, how to proceed in this case

In filling IIFT form, i have two doubts. 1.Till which date we have to fill work experience i.e end date? 2. Regarding class 10,do we have to fill according to board regulations or all subjects on the marksheet. Thank you.

What Changes can we expect in the Exam Pattern and Question level considering IIFT is going onlije this year ?

Hey guys, 

Since a lot of you have issues regarding filling up the form, with regards to workex details & Academic details I would suggest you to get in touch with the admin team. 

National Testing Agency (NTA) has established a Query Redressal System (QRS), an online web-enabled system developed by NTA. QRS is the platform based on web technology which primarily aims to enable submission of queries/grievances by the Registered Candidate(s) of IIFT MBA(IB) 2020-22 Examination with (24x7) facility for speedy and favourable redressal of the queries/grievances. A Unique Registration Number will be generated for tracking the status of the queries/grievances. The Registered Candidate(s) are advised to use the online facility in the "Candidate Login" for speedy and favorable response.

NTA Helpdesk: 0120-6895200 (Operational 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days)

Also contact [email protected] for further information regarding the same.

Here are some links as mentioned in the information bulletin to help you guys. 

Hey guys,

IIFT will soon be starting with posts for IIFT 2019. Follow Our insta handle @iift1963 & FB page to remain updated.

FB HANDLE: https://www.facebook.com/IIFT1963/?ref=bookmarks 

Hi, Will the exam have sectional time limits as it is online?..

In IIFT application form, work experience section if someone has held multiple positions in the same organizations do we specific each position separately or just the most recent position should be mentioned for the entire organization duration? 

Hey @RAVIKANT123 , does IIFT have Operations , Sales , Finance etc also as specialization or only IB ?

Hello there @RAVIKANT123 

Just got a query regarding the sectional cut-offs for ST candidates for IIFT.

Are the sectional cut-offs different for ST candidates for all the 6 sections just like the overall exam cut-offs or are they same as general candidates?

@RAVIKANT123 . How much preferance is given to Work-ex with respect to the number of months.?

For Ex - 

0-11 months - x marks

11-24 months - y marks

24+ months - z marks.

@RAVIKANT123

I unable to proceed after Step 2(Fill online application form) of registrations since a week or so. I get a login error. I have tried multiple browser, did all the necessary steps to clear log in errors on my side, if any. I have raised a query on IIFT website(contact form), dropped main at [email protected] and tried reaching via phone but the problem is not yet addressed. Since 25th is the last date, I'm trying to get this addressed from any source.
Please help.

Hy , iift candiadets , can you tell me about the Application form correction , it was annouced that the application form correction window will get open today, but there is no such notification on the official website ? 

Are there any updates in the form correction window ? How do I edit my work ex details?

Did not get any status update of dicrepancy after uploading new signature image. After window period, status will be updated? will it be any problem for admit card as it is written as admit card can be downloaded only after admin's approval?

Is iift admit cards are out? I am unable to find. Please help.

Anilji se bhi jyada bada nalla nikala NTA!!