The tentative dates for XAT 2023 exam are given below.
- XAT Notification Date- July 2022 (last week)
- Registration starts- August 2022 (first week)
- Registration last date without late fees- December 2022 (first week)
- Registration last date with late fee- December 2022 (second week)
- Admit card download starts- December 2022 (last week)
- Admit card download ends - January 1st, 2023
- Exam date- January 2023 (First Sunday)
- Time of examination - 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
- XAT 2023 results - January 2023 (last week)
Registration for XAT 2023
XAT 2023 is tentatively going to start from the first week of August 2022. The applicants are advised to keep the documents ready before XAT registration. Here are listed some of the application procedures while registering for the above-mentioned test.
- The application form can be filled from the official website of XAT. They have to fill in their basic details and create their login credentials.
- The next step consists of verifying the phone number and the email address of the applicant. An OTP will be sent to the respective mobile number and email address.
- After proper verification, applicants need to provide their personal details, academic details, additional certificates (if any), work experiences (if any), special achievements etc.
- Uploading of photographs and signatures of the candidate is a must in the next procedure.
- Candidates also need to select the programs in which they are interested for admission in the registration process only. According to the data of XAT 2018 and XAT 2019, an additional fee of INR 300 is applicable for registering for courses of XLRI in the registration process.
- After all the necessary details, candidates need to pay the registration fee to submit the application. Also advised to download the receipt.
- If a candidate somehow is not able to register for the test then they can register for the test after the deadline is over with a late fee.
- It is also advised to register themselves as early as possible to avoid last minute hustle.
Results of XAT 2023
The tentative dates for the 2023 entrance test are expected to be conducted until the last week of January 2023. Checking the results requires login using the credentials at the respective website.
One must take out a coloured printout of the admit card for further processes.
Getting a decent score involves properly analyzing the syllabus, paper pattern, difficulty level and previous year papers.
For better preparation of XAT exam and even after that till your admissions, PaGaLGuY promises to be with you.
Has anyone filled Xat 2018 application form?
If yes what is the stream that you mention for 10th?
@XAT Team , i mistakenly filled employee name under employer name tab while filling post qualification work experience details and I am not able to edit this section now.can you guys please assist me what should i do .
Should we enter enter cgpa or percentage in graduation details?
As the XAT 2018 is going to be conducted online this year, will there be essay section.Please reply ASAP.If yes, the kindly suggest essay books regarding the same.
Hi....i have filled my XAT form. Do i separately need to fill the form of XLRI ? If yes, then when what will be its date of registration? ...thank you.
Where will I get XAT model question paper any suggestions???
While filling the DOB in form, year of birth is not showing options. Did anyone faced the same problem?
i am not able to decide which test series to go for XAT 2018....
Please help guys if you have already given some mocks of any institute.
What to write in degree/subject/stream column of class 10th?
In my case there was no such specific stream and it cbse board
guys,not able to select year in date of birth field in xat 2018 form.anyone else facing this issue?
Guys, for XAT 2018 form are we supposed to fill all the subjects for class XII or best 5 would work?
Is there any guideline for the same?
what is difference b/w PGDM GM & PGDM BM?
Which is better for 30month experience candidate, willing to take Finance.
While filling the form , in degree/subject/stream section, what are we supposed to fill . It is not allowing digits ( when I am trying to enter '10th' or '12th' ) and showing error .
I have the following queries while filling up XAT form:
1) For University/Institution, do we have to mention Board Name (For example, XYZ State Board) or School Name?
2) We have CGPA system, so is it ok if I enter "Marks obtained" in CGPA, for example 8.69 out of 10 and then entering % of Marks obtained by converting it as per our University Norms, i.e 81.90 % ?
3) Needed Clarification for the "Course Duration" Section. Do we have to fill all three in years? For eg. 10th, 12th & Grad as 1,1 & 4 respectively. Or we have to fill in months?
In XAT 2018 form, there is an instruction on 'Qualifications' page saying that 'In case of graduation appeared candidates, provide the aggregate marks secured and total marks in the last two semesters for Marks obtained and Total Marks respectively'.
Also, the drop down menu in the graduation category, gives two choices 'passed' and 'appearing'. Which is a bit confusing in literal sense.I passed my graduation in 2016. Which score should I fill, score for last 2 sems or the aggregate of the 4 years?
What is XAT 2018 exam pattern?
What is the date to be mentioned in case of passing date with respect to class 10/12?
I have below queries:-
1. I have completed registration and received registration completion intimation mail on my registered mail id. A statement says ' You will receive an alert for downloading Admit Card for written examination if your application is in order and you are considered eligible. '. What does it mean?
2. Do I need to send anything to XLRI or my registration is complete?
I had filled the form @ xatonline.in
How can I apply for the specific colleges ?
Can I do it after exam ?