XAT 2024 | XLRI 2024 | Exam Date - 7 Jan 2024 | Registration date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam, Result + Prep Guidance

Xlri Delhi BM updated waitlist no. 552. Is conversion possible? 

• Definitely
  • Maybe
  • Nope
  • Poll Check

0 voters

Need an unbiased opinion,

• XIMB BM
  • XLRI Delhi

0 voters

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-admissions-2021-official-98846193866210/111500856924802 Very important. Xl hrm converts please vote.

Which is better?

• XLRI Delhi BM
  • MDI HRM

0 voters

Will XLRI Delhi have common placements with XLRI Jamshedpur?

• No(confirmed)
  • It will be decided, cant say
  • No, probably
  • Yes, probably
  • Yes(confirmed)

0 voters

Hi everyone, needed some help regarding XAT 2022 form:

The XAT form has a section for entering work experience till March 2022. I'm working right now, but I'm not sure if I will continue to work till that date, I mean it could be anything. So what should I do? How can I predict my last working day in my current organization?

nm

EXCITING PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT! GIM has raised the bar yet again.

Early bird applications close today. Apply on - Online Application Form

1 Like

Dear Candidates,

A gentle reminder that the Early Bird application closes today at 11:59 PM.
Apply now and save 30% on the application fee.
Link to the form: https://forms.gim.ac.in/

In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to us. We will guide you in every way possible.

Regards,
Team AdCom

Hey,

Is there any whatsapp group that has been created to prep for the interviews for BM and HRM both? If it exsists, could anyone please share the link.

Anyone in Dehradun preparing for XAT’23?
Asking for a friend who wants to prepare with other serious candidates in Dehradun.

1 Like

XAT Important Information: XAT 2023 exam duration has changed

XAT 2023 Quant & DS questions with answers and solutions

1 Like

XAT 2023 Erronious questions

XAT 2023 Data Interpretation questions to be challenged

yes i am

Any group for XLRI 2023-25 admission call getter

Looking for the same.
Also, when should we expect the result, if you have any intuitive idea?

#interviews for admissions into top Business Schools will soon be commencing.

I would like to mentor aspirants who have / will be getting interview calls from B-School for their interview preparation and GDs.

I would prioritise aspirants from Dalit / Bahujan / Adivasi communities, LGBTQAI+ aspirants, aspirants from rural areas / hills or north east, or aspirants from economically weaker backgrounds who do not have finances to enroll in expensive mentoring programs.

Please share this with anyone who could benifit from this.

Anyone who wants my help, please comment below / DM.

A brief on my profile -

I am a graduate from XLRI Jamshedpur, and converted 5/5 calls back in 2017. Over the last 6 months, I’ve worked extensively on preparing students for interviews from some of the top Business Schools like XLRI, IIM Nagpur, IIM Vishakhapatnam, IIM Trichy, IMT and few other top business schools.

The truth no coaching institute reveals about cracking hyper-competitive exams, IIT JEE, CAT

I graduated from IIT Madras (2014, BTech Mech), IIM Lucknow(2017, PGP). The founders of Ather, Hyperverge were one-year seniors at Engg. Design and Metallurgy.

I have put together 12 videos that explains how anyone can get into the top IITs and IIMs of your dreams (pls excuse the crude videos, as I had to use an outdated tool, due to issues with my laptop):

These videos break the myths that getting into the top IITs or IIMs require talent or brilliance or reservation or putting in tons of hard-earned money behind coaching classes or drill camps.

9 Likes