Whatsapp Group for CAT aspirants

I am planning to buy the CAT prep course by 2IIM. Is anyone willing to share?

Anyone who want to share unacademy subscription kindly DM me.

telegram @iamrax1

hey!

I am selling my T.I.M.E institutes online portal - online classes and mock available

anyone interested plzz dm me

ms me on .. +918882059426

Hi everyone. I want to sell off my CAT & other mba exams series . msg me if you're interested. I'll give you the LoginID and Password. TIME CAT Series including mocks and Aimcats and many more(100% untouched) My no. - 9012881054

11 question! Answer is B, my doubt us why not C?

Anyone interested in buying takshzila quant course can contact me 8341135465

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

I just realized I made an error while filling the work experience column. Instead of filling 07-06-2021 , may be due to some technical glitch I filled 07-06-2022 to 13-08-2021, and it is showing like this with negative work experiece months
07-06-2022
to
13-08-2021
[-9.93 Months]
Now after submission i cant edit it too. What should I do, please help @embrace_sme

Hi Dibyadyuti,
Don’t worry. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. Thank you.

Join Official Pagalguy group of DMS IIT ISM Dhanbad : [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Please add me too in WA group for CAT Aspirants.

My No. - 7503676048

Please add me too in WA group for CAT Aspirants.

My Number - 7503676048

please add me too

Pl add me on Watts up group of CAT aspirants 9437440494

Hi

Can someone guide how to fill up nitie form

How can I join whatsapp or telegram group of SME IITJ MBA?

Greetings from DMSIE, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad!

We are thrilled to announce that admissions for academic session 2023-2025 are now open for MBA and MBA in Business Analytics .

Apply here

Feel free to reach out to us to have all your queries answered here.
Official WhatsApp Group

Hurry up!
The last date of applications is 31 January 2023.

Hope to see you all this side soon.

-Struggling with the Verbal section of CAT?
-Dreaded of the RC Questions?
-Are Parajumbles too befuddling for you?
Don’t know which mocks to attempt?
Always Confused between two close Answer Choices?

Hi,
I am a Verbal Training Expert with a twuce 100%ile in Verbal Section of CAT and a 740 in GMAT with a Verbal Score of 42.

And here I am presenting to you one of the most efficient ways of doing Verbal Ability Questions to achieve that elite 100th Percentile in CAT Verbal.
DM me if you wish to jumpstart to your dream score in Verbal.

New Online Batch to commence from 15th March, 23 for CAT Comprehensive Verbal Course with detailed Handwritten Notes, Class Handouts and Training in order to achieve Higher Mock Scores and a 100th Percentile in Verbal in CAT 2023.

My dreams for you are a lot higher than your dreams for yourself. Hence,
Join me if you are willing to get that 100 %ile in CAT 2023 in Verbal

Let’s dream big together.

For Free Demo Class Details please contact- 9779556640

Happy Learning!!

Pls add me to the watsapp group 8630854425