[Official] Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) Admissions 2024-26: Fees, Placements, Courses, Cut-Off & More

My experience as a PGDM student in our esteemed B-school. Pursuing a PGDM program has been one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my life.

The curriculum at our B-school is rigorous, and the professors are highly experienced and knowledgeable. The program is designed to provide us with a holistic understanding of business and management, and we are constantly exposed to new and innovative ideas through case studies, guest lectures, and seminars. The teaching methodology is highly interactive, and we are encouraged to participate actively in classroom discussions and group activities.

Apart from academics, our B-school provides us with numerous opportunities to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. We have several student clubs and committees that organize events and activities to help us develop our leadership and teamwork skills. The exposure to industry professionals through guest lectures and seminars has been invaluable in helping us gain insights into the latest trends and practices in the industry.

The peer learning experience has also been exceptional. My batchmates come from diverse backgrounds and industries, and it has been fascinating to learn from their experiences and perspectives. The group projects have been particularly rewarding, as they have given me an opportunity to collaborate with my peers and learn from their strengths.
To conclude, pursuing a PGDM program at our B-school has been an enriching experience that has helped me grow both personally and professionally. I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a reputed institution and for the support of my professors and peers. I look forward to the rest of my academic journey with great enthusiasm and optimism.

Hi Sarika,
VJIM has recently completed its 30 years. It is one of the leading B-schools in Hyderabad with the best ROI.
To know more visit:https://vjim.edu.in/

1 Like

What is the fees and when to pay?

I need to know about scolarship, I can ally if I know I can get the scolarship

is there 100% placements?

Hello ReyanshSeth…!

Please find the details of Fee structure and it’s timeline.

Hi Ikshita, Yes You do have scholarship throught merit score in National entrance exam (MAT,CAT etc) and also internally college will provides merit scholarship.
Please find the details in below link:

Fee Details: Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management (VJIM)

Hello Tanisq…!

About placements I would say yes and VJIM continues to provide the students with more and more opportunities where there are handful of recruiters come to campus for placements. You can find details of placements from link below:

Placement Overview: Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management (vjim.edu.in)

What makes VJIM stand out from the rest of the B-schools…?

1. Business News Analysis sessions
    A business management student should be well equipped with the business news, and how important it is to stay with the current affairs, which would further help the students clear their group discussions at the time of their interviews.
  2. Leadership series
    No matter what the theoretical knowledge you get from the classroom sessions. The expert opinions from the industry people and the insights they share are an eye-opener for many of the students. VJIM organizes the leadership series on every First Friday of the week.
  3. Career Vision Schooling Sessions
    These sessions help the students on their professional grooming, deciding their career path, analyzing what are the skill set required for their dream role and how can it be achieved.
  4. Mentoring sessions
    Every student is assigned a mentor and students can discuss issues with their mentors and seek guidance from them.

my cat is 69% can I apply?

Hi team, can you tell be the process after apply, will there be GD PI

is there reservation >

I have a year back in my graduation, shall I apply

Can we have online intervirew

Hey Jiana,
Yes! You can apply for an admission

Hello Viavan,
Once you have applied for the admission, you will receive a mail regarding personal interview. For more details click the link below

Hi RahaKapoor…!
There is no reservation, and anyone who just meets the eligibility criteria can join VJIM. You can check the eligibility guidelines in VJIM website.

Thank you.

what is the deadline by when can I apply

What is the application charge

I like to have career in digital marketing, is that an option here