what would be the cut off ?
koi btyega ki admit card kb tak aa skte h 2017 wale k..??
SSC MTS Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited online application for the SSC MTS exam 2017 in different department. The exam will be a national level examination for the SSC MTS 2017. SSC MTS 2016-17 will be conducted on 16th April, 30th April & 5th May 2017 by the Staff Selection Commission recruitment authority.
SSC MTS 2016-17 Important Dates:
Online registration start date for SSC MTS exam : 24-12-2016
SSC MTS exam Last date to submit application form : 20-01-2016
SSC MTS Paper-I Exam date : 30/04/2017, 14/05/2017, 28/05/2017, 04/06/2017 AND 11/06/2017 (As given on the website)
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria:
Education: Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age: Candidate should be 18 to 25 years as on 01.08.2017
SSC MTS Fees:
Candidates can fill the SSC MTS exam fees via offline & online mode. For offline mode, payment should be made through State Bank of India Challan which is generated online. For online mode candidates can pay application fees via SBI net banking or credit card or debit card. Fees for SSC MTS exam are as follows
General Candidates: Rs 100/-
Female Candidates: Nil
SC, ST, PH Candidates: Nil
Following is the SSC MTS Syllabus details
SSC MTS Syllabus:
There will be total of 200 questions with duration of 120 minutes. It will be an objective type paper. The questions will be based on following topics or areas
1) SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning: Questions in this section will be based on topics such as Similarities and Differences, Problem Solving,Analysis, Space Visualization, Judgment, Decision Making, Observation, Visual Memory, Figure Classification Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Number Series, Analytical Functions, Non-Verbal Series, Arithmetical Computation etc
2) SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude : Questions in this section will be based on topics such as Number Systems, Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Computation Of Whole Numbers, Percentages, Averages, Interest, Ratio And Proportion, Profit And Loss, Discount, Time And Work, Ratio And Time, Mensuration, Time And Distance, Use Of Tables And Graphs etc
3) SSC MTS General Awareness: Questions in this section will be based on topics such as History, Books, Indian Constitution, Awards and Honors, Current Affairs – National & International, Culture, Geography, Important Days, Current events, General Politics, Sports and Games, Economic Scene, Books and Authors, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Important Financial & Economic News, Abbreviations.
4) General English: Questions in this section will be based on topics such as vocabulary, sentence structure, grammar, synonyms, antonyms and its usage. This section will also test candidate's writing ability.
SSC MTS Admit Card:
Today, SSC has notified on their official website the availability of SSC MTS exam Admit Cards. Candidates who have applied for this exam can download their SSC MTS Admit card from the official website. SSC has also mentioned the revised dates of examination. The SSC MTS Admit cards currently released for download are for the SSC Central region. The SSC MTS admit card will contain important information such as Candidates name, Exam venue, Date and time of the exam. It also includes some important information regarding the exam.
How to Download SSC MTS Exam Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download SSC MTS Admit Cards
- Candidates should first visit the official SSC MTS Exam website
- Candidates should then click on SSC MTS Non-Technical admit card 2017.
- Candidates should then enter all the required details.
- After carefully checking the details filled the should then click on the submit button.
- The admit card will then appear on the screen.
- Candidates should Download and take a printout of the SSC MTS Admit card as it will be required for further references.
Here is the direct link to download SSC MTS Admit Card for SSC Central region.
SSC MTS Admit Card link: http://www.ssc-cr.org/mts_2016_1043.php?proceed=yes
did they release the admit card ?
how can i download it , i am from tamil nadu ???
What is date of first phase for conducting ssc mts for southern region
Ssc mts admit card northern region ka kb ayega?
presedential secretariate mts kis kisne diya
Please share the privious year question with answer
SSC MTS ka privious year ka question and answer PDF me koi send kare please hindi me
Gen ki cutt off kitni jaati hai ssc mts paper 1 main any idea
when is the exam for southern region ???
eastern region ka admit nikla??
when does we get admit card for SSC MTS Southern Region.
did they release the admit card for southern region ??
Nr k admit card aagye ky
Ssc mts ka whtsapp link h kya???
SSC MTS (ER) ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
#Tip 1- English holds the keyWhen you look at the exam, it becomes evident that the subject English has an important role to play. In Paper-I, the English section carries 50 marks and in Paper – II, the English section again carries 50 marks. Therefore, it is obvious that you would be required to focus more on English than any other subject.
#Tip 2- General Awareness needs regularityYour general knowledge will not develop in a day or two. For handling the general awareness section, you will be required to stay updated on the recent events and the best way to do it is by reading the newspaper daily. Additionally, there are a bunch of apps who offer continuous news update on your smart phone.
#Tip 3- Some areas in Numerical Aptitude can be ignoredIf you have constantly ignored any section of Mathematics, then you can continue to do the same in this exam as well. For an instance, if you have always avoided mensuration, then you can ignore it for MTS exam 2016. This is because, numerical aptitude section will consist of 25 questions only. Within 25 questions, a maximum of 2-3 questions will be asked from the chapter mensuration. Therefore, instead of wasting time there, you can easily work on areas such as bar, graph, profit and loss, percentage, etc.
#Tip 4- Strategy matters!Having a good strategy is impeccable for any exam. This allows you to plan your approach towards the whole paper and hence, you will never run out of time. You can start off with the section in which you are strong, followed by other sections on the basis of your confidence in them. This will help you to score more and enhance your overall confidence.
#Tip 5- Start with EnglishIt is advised to start with English. This section consists of 50 questions, each carrying a mark. If you can perform well in this section then it means that your chances of clearing the exam have increased. Moreover, English will not take much time as the nature of the questions are simple and easy to follow.
#Tip 6- Save time in General AwarenessMany candidates would try their luck in the general awareness section by guessing the answers. However, this is wrong and most of the time they end up losing marks. It is advised to attempt only those questions whose answers are known to the candidate. In this way, the candidate would save time as well as his earned score.
You should attempt these SSC MTS 2017 Free Mock Tests ->> https://goo.gl/s1DG3l
Bhai nr walo k admit cards aa gye h all the best everyone bro's...
will you guys go for ssc mts job if you get selected..?how many?