[Official] XIM University Admissions Related Queries 2024-26 | PaGaLGuY

Xavier Institute of Management is a premier business school located in Bhubaneswar. With a 36-year legacy, the flagship MBA-BM program, known for its rigorous and disciplined approach, aims to cultivate a holistic understanding of various business functions and develop teamwork & effective communication abilities. It provides ample opportunities for students to familiarize themselves with industry practices. The faculty brings real-world knowledge to the classroom, making lessons practical and engaging. They are committed to helping students succeed. To ensure the curriculum remains aligned with faculty expertise and industry demands, new elective courses are periodically introduced. The campus also offers abundant opportunities for engaging in extracurricular activities. The program’s objective is to instill a strong analytical mindset in students, along with a sense of social and ethical responsibility.

Apply now before the registrations close on 8th December, 2023. We extend our best wishes to all the aspiring candidates.

Apply through: apply.xim.edu.in

#XIM #MBAaspirant #BSchool #MBA

Hi @EnigmaEclipse,

You can refer to our placement reports on our Instagram page (XIMB Official) or our Website for placement reports.

Hi @galactic.storm,

The rooms are both, single sharing as well as double sharing.

Hi @SurvivalEffort,

There are several sports facilities available at the campus along with Gym, Badminton court, lawn tennis court, basketball court, volleyball, cricket, football and others.

Hi @Sehej_Sugathan2,

Yes, we offer international exchange programs.

Hello everyone! I’m a proud graduate of the XLRI BM class of 2022. At XLRI, I was a member of the consulting committee, where I’ve reviewed and tailored over 100 CVs, specializing in setting up candidates for success in management consulting shortlists and interviews. Personally, I’ve successfully converted multiple consulting interviews.

Now, I’m here to offer dedicated support to a small group of students in their MBA exam preparation, all the way through to securing initial internship placements.

When I was preparing for my MBA exams, I was searching for direct mentorship that was either unavailable or unaffordable. That’s why I’m extending my hand to guide students through CAT/XAT exams, interviews, CV preparation, and more. You can check out my Unstop Mentor profile (Rahul Raja). Looking forward to connecting with you soon—best of luck.

Hello everyone,
I scored 231 in NMAT 2023 (Qa-69 Va-88 Lr-74) i am an electrical engineer with 4 years of experience. What are my chances of getting a call XIMB-HRM?

Greetings Aspirants,

The CAT’s out of the bag and the admission season is just around the corner. Hope you are charged up and fully prepared to face the process.

Fret not as we have our new team here to help you through this journey.

Presenting you the Admission Team from Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar for the academic year 2023-24

1. Aman Choubey: amanchoubey
  2. Ritika Nayak: Ritika_Nayak
  3. Saaya Deshpande: saayad
  4. Rohan Bachani: Rohanbachani

1 Like

Xavier Institute of Management is a premier business school located in Bhubaneswar. With a 36-year legacy, the flagship MBA-BM program, known for its rigorous and disciplined approach, aims to cultivate a holistic understanding of various business functions and develop teamwork & effective communication abilities. It provides ample opportunities for students to familiarize themselves with industry practices. The faculty brings real-world knowledge to the classroom, making lessons practical and engaging. They are committed to helping students succeed. To ensure the curriculum remains aligned with faculty expertise and industry demands, new elective courses are periodically introduced. The campus also offers abundant opportunities for engaging in extracurricular activities. The program’s objective is to instill a strong analytical mindset in students, along with a sense of social and ethical responsibility.

Apply now before the registrations close on 8th December, 2023. We extend our best wishes to all the aspiring candidates.

Apply through: apply.xim.edu.in

#XIM #MBAaspirant #BSchool #MBA

1 Like

Wishing all the aspirants the very best as they approach CAT 2023! We understand that these days leading up to the exam can be filled with stress and sleepless nights due to the anticipation. After putting in a considerable amount of hard work and maintaining persistence throughout this challenging period, the time has come to put all those strategies into action and aim to excel in the Common Admissions Test 2023! XIM Bhubaneswar extends its heartfelt wishes for success to all of you.

#CAT #XIM #Admissions2023

1 Like

Is there any previous year XGMT paper available.

Hello X-GMT aspirants!

Reminder! Last date to apply for X-GMT 2024 is 8th December, 2023.
Apply Now: https://apply.xim.edu.in/

All the Best!

:mortar_board: XIM Bhubaneshwar MBA Program Information

:calendar: Application Deadline (MBA-BM): December 21, 2023

Candidates are encouraged to submit applications for the MBA-BM program at XIM Bhubaneshwar and for X-GMT by the extended deadline of December 21, 2023.

:date: X-GMT 2024 Exam Date: January 28, 2024

Aspiring candidates can also prepare for the X-GMT 2024 exam, which is scheduled to be conducted on January 28, 2024.

Apply Now: https://apply.xim.edu.in/

1 Like

Is there any age limit to apply for mms bf?

Could not find the cutoff score for MBA-BM. Could someone help?

Necessary to go for X-GMT if I have taken CAT?

XAT cut off 2023 for XIMB BM admission?

Can I apply for more than one program at XIM?

Hello,
We cannot assure anything at the moment as its too early to ascertain the cutoffs and the cutoffs tend to change year-on-year. But you can refer to the last year’s cutoff to get an general idea.

please share some tips for WAT