[Official] XIM University Admissions Related Queries 2024-26 | PaGaLGuY

Hello,
Please give the panel a time period of 24-48 hrs to respond to your form.

Hello @Tamanna_Pattnaik Thank you for reaching out.
I understand that the panel needs time to respond and provide me with an alternative date, but the google form which is required to be submitted by us for confirming our participation in the PI has the last date as 23rd of February (today).
I wanted to enquire that could I submit the google form even after the deadline has crossed with the updated date?

Thanks again for your timely assistance and advice. Much appreciated.

Hello,
Hope you have given a convenient date and time for the interview.
Once the form is submitted, your interview date will be rescheduled accordingly.

Hi @Tamanna_Pattnaik It has been more than 48 hrs and the admissions panel didnot reach out to me with an alternative date and time. I had to submit the form with the old date on it as there was no other way. Please advise how to proceed now. Will they change the dates now or will it remain the same.
Also if you could please provide me with your email address, I will put your id in cc when I email them again with a reminder. I am really desperate for a solution here. I have another interview where I have the freedom to choose the date(but has to be done within 25th of Feb), I want to reach a solution here asap so that the date I put in for the other institute doesnt clash with this one.

Thank you for your advise and assistance

Hi @Tamanna_Pattnaik Thank you very much. The issue is sorted. I have got a new date for the interview which doesnot clash with my schedule

Hello,
Glad to know.
All the best!

Hi Team,

When can we expect the pi results to be out?
Thanks in advance!

Hello @ktatwamasi

The first merit list was announced in April last year.
So you may expect it around then.

All the best!

1 Like

Hello Team,

I am yet to receive zoom link for my interview. It is scheduled for tomorrow. Can you please look into it?

Thank you
Angad Singh Khanuja

Hello team,
I have still not received the zoom meeting link for my personal interview that is scheduled for 22nd March (tomorrow). Please, look into it.

Thank you

PI process has been completed or it’s still going on for HRM? When can we expect the final results?

It is still going on
The first merit list was announced in April last year.
So you may expect it around then.

Hi, thanks for the revert. Since April has started can we get any idea about a tentative date or week for the results so that we can plan accordingly.

Any update on when the results will be declared?

@Tamanna_Pattnaik please let us know by what date can we expect offer letters, since we need to plan accordingly.

Yes please

Hey , when can we expect to get shortlist of rural management interviews

When will be the final merit list released?

Have students started receiving Offer letters??

1 Like

when final Merit list will be declared for 2023 batch?

1 Like