[Official] XIM University Admissions Related Queries 2024-26 | PaGaLGuY

XIM University is among the leading management universities of India and has a rich heritage and a large alumni base. The institute boasts of an experienced faculty that aims to furnish the students with essential skills required in the competitive modern workplaces.

1. MBA-Business Management (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)

• Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT.

2. MBA-Human Resource Management (School of Human Resource Management)

• Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT, NMAT

3. MBA-Rural Management (School of Rural Management)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

4. MBA- Sustainability Management (School of Sustainability)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

5. MBA-Urban Management & Governance (School of Human Settlement)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

s

6. EMBA-Business Management (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)

• Eligibility

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and five years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT

Mode of Application: Online. (Applicable for all)

Selection Process: Based on the performance in the entrance test, personal interview, and GD. (Applicable for all)

To keep the track of latest discussions on XIM University Bhubaneswar Admission 2024-26, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

5 Likes

XIMB offers a new Executive MBA in Business Analytics, for those with minimum 3 years of work experience.

2 Likes

XSRM, XUB offers a new Executive MBA in Agribussiness Management, for those with minimum 3 years of work experience.

XUB accepts NMAT by GMAC score for admission to MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, MBA-UMG, and MBF Programs.

XUB accepts CAT, XAT, GMAT, and X-GMT scores for admission to all MBA Programs.

XUB's own test X-GMT (Xavier General Management Aptitude Test) is scheduled for 27 January 2019. It will be an online test to be held at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.

What is the latest time by which we can take the GMAT to apply to XIMB for BM? Also please share previous year cut offs for CAT and GMAT 

@XUB-Admissions What are the cutoffs for GMAT for various programs?

I have been given the xub new campus .can I change it to old ximb campus?

The last date to apply for admission to the MBA Programs of XUB is December 7, 2018. 

XIMB, the autonomous B-School under XUB, offers MBA-BM, MBA-Global, EMBA-BM, and EMBA-Business Analytics Programs.

Is it true that 120 random students of BM will be shifted to the new campus? And if someone doesn't want to go to the new campus will he/ she be allowed to stay at the new campus

Is there any link for xgmt mock tests ?

What is the previous year CAT cuttoff and what are minimum marks required in graduation?

nmat cutoff for mba hrm ?

Hi, I have applied for BM program through both XGMAT and CAT. How will the merit list be prepared? Will it take the best of the two exams or through any other process? And can you provide the cutoff for Domicile XGmat as well as sectional cutoffs in it.

Hey Do I need to fill XIMB Pune form separately or not other than filling XUB form. let me know?

Hi!

I wish to get into XIMB through GMAT, and will be writing the exam just for XIMB. But I hava a abysmal academic record--10th -72, 12th-73, B.E-63. Do I stand a chance? If yes, what GMAT score will keep me in good stead?

I humbly request you to give a honest reply as the exam costs arms and legs. It will be a wild goose chase if my acads eventually hold me back. And if the GMAT is taken in February 2019, will the score be accepted? I won't be able to score high enough if I write it before February.

my academics are , 80% in 10th, 68.66 % in 12th and still in BBA. I am from Odisha. Can you guys please tell me the cut-off for MBA HRM through CAT, XAT and X-GMAT for Odisha Domicile....(Sectional cut-offs too)

For applications through NMAT, should we reapply for @XUB-Admissions if we retake the exam?

1 Like