[Official] Welingkar PGDM Bengaluru Admissions 2022-24 [WeSchool] | PaGaLGuY

Latest movement PGDM Bangalore core? Anyone?

I am unable to access my results/ admission portal Can you? Please provide me a link here

Any movement in ebiz bangalore? My waitlist no is 1085 is there any chance?

Bangalore WL movements based on student feedback

PGDM - 900

ebiz 1090

RBA - 1080

BD - 840

R&BA mumbai converted group link please..

Latest WL Movement Bangalore based on feedback from students

PGDM 850+

Ebiz 1130

RBA 1160

BD - 832

Any group for ebizz bangalore??

I have registered myself in the anti-ragging website and i have recieved a mail from them.can anyone tell me what is the next step?

Hi please can anyone update me with the latest movement of Bangalore campus courses?

Important Announcement:

• 2 year full time PGDM Programs Batch of 2021-23 ( Mumbai & Bengaluru Campus): Begins Sept 01,2021 (Virtual mode).

Is there a requirement to wear formals even during normal lecture days?

Imp update for MBA aspirants:

Welingkar PGDM 2020-22 application form is out.
Take your career to next level, apply now @ www.welingkar.org

May the year ahead be full of high energies and greater focus for you to make your dreams a reality! WeSchool wishes everyone a Happy and Successful New Year 2022.

Hey, CAT2021 results are out!! What are you waiting for, apply now to Welingkar Institute with your CAT Score at weschool before 26th Jan 2022

PGDM 2022 Admission Link
Welingkar Institute Bengaluru offers four different PGDM programs for budding Managers. Apply before 26th January 2022.

Hello Aspirants,

Thinking which program to opt as part of your MBA/PGDM. Here is the brief overview of programs Welingkar Bangalore offer.

We School Bangalore offer 4 different programs

PGDM : This program offers a blend of general management and functional specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations. It aims to impart strong foundation in key functional areas of business.

PGDM Business Design and Innovation : This program aims to bring impactful change where design and management go hand in hand. This discipline revolves around design/innovation of products, communications, services that satisfy ever changing human needs. This program builds an understanding on how to apply design thinking to effectively innovate.

PGDM E-business : This program is customized to keep up with the dynamic business world. A structured program that offers a combination of technology and business to solve business problems This program emphasizes on the understanding of various digital technologies that can be implemented to drive effective business outcomes.

PGDM Research and Business Analytics : This program is a blend of business domain knowledge with analytics knowledge. Research and Business analytics is a unique course designed to impart essential skills from learning basic analytics concepts to implement data driven strategic decision making across multiple business functions.

Apply for the one that interests you the best. Last date to apply 26th Jan 2022

1 Like

Hello Aspirants,

Small Story to motivate you!

A girl from small town with lot of hopes and dreams decided to join MBA last year. She was very skeptical about her abilities and how she could excel in the course she opted. Initially it was difficult for her to learn new technologies, to adapt new environment but she didn’t give up. With strong passion to learn and consistent efforts she fulfilled her dreams.

Work Hard Dream Big Never Give up because success is the small sum of efforts repeated.
Story

1 Like

To know about WeSchool’s 2 Year Full Time PGDM program updates, please join the respective program-specific Telegram group link.

Mumbai Campus
Healthcare ( Telegram: Contact @Healthcare_WeSchoolMumbai )
E- Business ( t.me/EBiz_WeSchoolMumbai )
Research & Business Analytics ( t.me/RBA_WeSchoolMumbai )
Business Design (t.me/BusinessDesign_WeSchool_Mumbai )
Rural ( t.me/Rural_WeSchoolMumbai )
Retail ( t.me/Retail_WeSchoolMumbai )
Media & Entertainment ( t.me/Media_WeSchoolMumbai )

Bengaluru Campus
E - Business ( t.me/Ebiz_WeSchoolBengaluru )
Research & Business Analytics ( t.me/RBA_WeSchoolBengaluru )
Business Design & Innovation ( t.me/BusinessDesign_WeSchoolBengaluru)

Hello aspirants,
Here are few interesting career paths to pursue your career post 2 years of your education journey. WeSchool helps you pave the way as you navigate through your journey.
CO

1 Like

There are many routes to take,you have to just pick the best path for you.#We give you the right direction.

Apply Today!

Last Date to Apply : Jan 26th 2022

#weschool#welingakarBengaluru#MBA

1 Like