[Official] VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur (2024-2026) Admissions Helpdesk

Only SC Category...!! Has any SC category person left SIBM Pune after 22nd June 2021....? 

Are there going to be any further lists released ??

Adcom  @RumaniChakraborty 

Plz share the withdrawal policy. THe refund process starts from September. I am ashamed that a college of this stature has gone to these limits. Cant say anything else. Atleast, share the withdrawal policy, if it exists. 

When will the summer placement and final placements take place ?

Is it true that Summer placements happen in 1st sem end and finals at 4th sem start ?

Please throw some light on this.

MBA Admissions 2021-23 (Waitlist # 11): 

GE: W/GE/164 - W/GE/181
EWS: W/EWS/8 - W/EWS/14
OB: W/OB/83 – W/OB/108
SC: W/SC/63 - W/SC/65
ST: No Movement
PH: No Movement  

Congratulations to the selected candidates. Please note the following -
1. Offer letters will be rolled out today.
2. Last date of acceptance and withdrawal - 25th July 2021 

Keep following our social media handles for the latest updates.

#Admissions #BatchOf2023 #MBA #ResultsDeclared #VGSoM #HomeVGSoM

Guys, any Whatsapp/Telegram group for converts???

1 lakh may be a small amount for VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur. But for some it may be a question of survival in these difficult times. 

I withdrew 2 months ago  ( through mail, after the withdrawal window )and still haven't received any communication whatsoever on the refund.  

I request Admissions Team to talk to the authorities and help us out. 

Please , its a request. We are in a very poor financial state.  I have left my job. I was the only earning member in the family. Please help.

Please understand our plight

@RumaniChakraborty Mam, I have converted in the yesterday's list and paid the 1 Lakh today. What further process should we go through? And any official Whatsapp or telegram groups to join? TIA

Wanted to clarify, for the latest waitlist that was released Last date of acceptance and withdrawal - 25th July 2021 It means 25th July 11:59pm right?

Hi @RumaniChakraborty ,

Will there be any furthur list after List #11 ?

VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur announces the closure of Admissions 2021-23. We thank all the candidates for their support and patience during these trying times.

#Admissions #BatchOf2023 #MBA #VGSoM #HomeVGSoM 

@RumaniChakraborty I still haven't received the refund of my acceptance fee yet.

I withdrew 3 months ago  well within the deadline and still haven't received any communication whatsoever on the refund.  

I request Admissions Team to talk to the authorities and help us out. 

@rumanichakraborty kb vapas milega paisa, 4 mahina ho gya.

Hello everyone,

I am getting an AR of 23.2727 as per selection criteria. Will I get a call from VGSOM? I am GEM

how do you calculate cat AR?

Greetings to all MBA aspirants,

We, at DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad are truly elated to announce the commencement of admissions for the MBA and MBA Business Analytics programme for the session 2022-2024.

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 Year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

State of the art infrastructure and other institutional mechanisms like student driven clubs (Consulting Club, Media and Public Relation Cell, Analytics Club, Alumini Relation Cell) for holistic development of students and equipping them with most sophisticated techniques for critical decision making and providing innovative solutions to complex problems in the industry.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and consistent good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. Latest of these milestone is NIRF ranking of 30 in India. The Department has a Training and Placement cell headed by a placement advisor working under the overall supervision of the Head of Department. The cell is instrumental in organizing Training and Placement for the students of MBA and M. Tech. programmes.

For details relating to admission process, selection criteria and eligibility, you can consult the flyer attached and reach as at

Email ID – [email protected]

Facebook – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Instagram - @dms_iit_ism

LinkedIn – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Website – Management

Flyer link - https://www.iitism.ac.in/~dms/assets/Poster%20MBA%202022-24.pdf

Brochure link - https://www.iitism.ac.in/~dms/assets/Brochure-2022.pdf

For clearing your doubts and queries we have also created a WhatsApp group.

DM us at 9610292569 to join the group.

Link to join official Pagalguy group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Hii all,

From which IITs shall I expect admission calls for MBA 2022-24?

My profile-
CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-97.84
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad CGPA- 7.21/10
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including 6 months under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Please answer asap!!

Thank You

All IITs I’d say. You can calculate your Bombay CS from their website formula. Keep your CGPA to % formula handy.

1 Like

I am unable to find my birth certificate. Is there anything I can do for it?

I scored 92.21 in CAT
10th- 93.2%
12th- 86.4%
Grad- 7.14 CGPA
Fresher

Should I fill Vgsom form?

Help me out please