Official TISSNET & TISSMAT 2023 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

The timeline section says DAF will be open from 31 May to 4 Jun. Has anyone been able to access it?

@TISS_ARC Any idea what will Online Assessment contain?

Do we have TISS MAT this year? I saw the DAF but it only spoke about online PI. Apologies if I have misread something on this.

#tiss gk

what does Online Assessment (OA) include ?

Guys , has anyone filled the detailed application form for OPI process ?

Anyone here, active in the FB groups, who has any idea about how the summer placements of the 1st batch of MS Analytics has gone?

Today is 18th June and till now, I have not even typed out a single letter in my DAF form let alone finishing it off and the deadline to submit it is 22nd June. 

I have already taken admission in NITIE which I personally was not very keen to choose but because of lack of availability of options, I had to choose it because that was my best convert. Now the purpose behind writing all this at this time of night is that I am facing a problem wrt completing the DAF task and then prepping agagin for the subsequent interview process of TISS. 

Though the session has officially not started in NITIE, but still right from joining the college, we have been kept immersed in tasks with their respective deadlines and it kind of really becomes important to take part in those tasks for our future benefits. All this keeps me occupied so much throughout the day that am not even able to open the DAF form link and at night after coming to my bed, I really start feeling tensed that aaj ka din bhi paar ho gya and the deadline is approaching so soon. I honestly wanted to prepare well for the TISS OPI process and perform in it to the best of my abilities without thinking about whether my efforts will go futile or not. But god knows mai DAF v likh paaongi ya nhi !!!

Anyone here who has converted sibm pune and appearing for TISS OPI

did anybody here give the Interview of HRM&LR?

#Testimonials #GKmojo #TISSNET GK Course gkmojo

Dearest Converts!

TISS HRM & LR Family heartily welcomes the batch of 2021-23, and congratulates you on becoming a part of the illustrious legacy of this institution.

We request all the converts to mandatorily fill the GOOGLE FORM for onboarding:
https://forms.gle/Phv8XPJi5S6tjHs26

The Aspirants Relations Committee (ARC) will be your single focal point for all course-related communication till your onboarding is complete. Please feel free to reach out to any of the following members:

Divyanshu Tripathi
Sakshi Kumar
Shubham Gautam
Tulika Mujumdar
Vibhav Kunj

Gear up, as exciting times lie ahead! We wish you all the very best and hope to chat soon.

NOTE:
Please share the link of the Google Form with others who have been selected for the HRM & LR program.

Regards,
Team ARC

What is the selection process for HRM & LR course in TISS for 2022

Can anyone send me placement report of TISS Mumbai in labour studies and practice. And also Carrier Option after that?

#tiss gk

TissNET Analytics, HR CUTOFF FOR OBC??

Dear Aspirants,

To make the best out of your TISSNET 2022 Preparation, please join our new group on
PagalGuy: Official TISSNET & TISSMAT 2022 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR
We will be posting all the material and providing support for this year’s exam over there.

For regular updates, follow us:
Instagram- Login • Instagram
Facebook- Facebook Groups
LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/tisshrmlrmumbai/
Twitter- https://twitter.com/tiss_hrmlr?lang=en
YouTube- TISS Mumbai HRM&LR - Aspirants Relations Committee - YouTube

Thank You!

Dear Aspirants!
We hope your preparation for TISSNET is in full swing.
Answers to Quiz no. 30 are :
Q1. B)44
Q2. A)Skin
Q3. C)to
Q4. A)88 minutes
Q5. A)Robert Clive
Q6. B)To ruin oneself
Here comes Quiz no.31!
The answers will be posted tomorrow at 9 PM. Post your answers in the comments section below and follow this space for more exciting questions!
Stay Tuned!!!
#100daysofprep
#AspireforTISS
#TISSNET2022
#TISSMAT2022
#LifeatTISS

1 Like

Hello, I am Tanvi Gupta, I registered myself with TISS on 27th January’23 for PG programs. I even received the mail confirming the same. But when I am trying to log in again to complete my application form, I am unable to do so. Can you please help me understand as to why is this happening?
Because, on the TISS admission portal, it is clearly mentioned that the registered candidates can complete their profile on or before 30th Jan’23. But it is not allowing me to even login. Please look into this ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

https://appln.tiss.edu/ticket/

Please check if you are able to reach this website where you can share the issue which you are facing to the technical support team.

1 Like