[Official] TAPMI MBA – HRM Admission 2022-24 Queries and Discussions

Hi adcom/ fellow peers who have paid the 75k token via NEFT. Can anyone tell me where is the remarks section in there where we have to add our name/ application number? ( As per the email we are supposed to mention our name/application number while doing digital payment if I understand the mail correctly). I'm paying via SBI neft and I see no remarks column whatsoever. Just purpose column for which if I select paying education fee it doesn't ask me for any other remark/narration?. I'm confused can you guys please help or how did you guys do it?

pgdm hrm calls are out?

I have converted core in the first list. Today I got mail for HR convert. I have already paid final installment for core. How to change from core to hr? What is the process?

Any chances of converting hrm with a waitlist number of 170? What was the trend as per last year?

Any groups for HR converts ?

Dear Batch 2022-24 Aspirants,

Greetings from the Admissions Committee of T. A. Pai Management Institute!
This thread has been created to resolve admission queries related to HRM for the upcoming batch. Please feel free to ask questions and clarify doubts. The team will ensure that they resolve all your queries satisfactorily and at the earliest.

We request you to keep the discussion civil and aligned with the admission process and details associated.

We hope that our assistance will help you in making an informed decision and we encourage you to participate in the discussions on the thread.

Please do visit our website https://www.tapmi.edu.in/ for further details.