[OFFICIAL] SPJIMR’s PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) - Admissions to PGPM Class of 2023

I submitted my application on 1st Aug, I haven't received any intimation regarding status of my application. Does this mean I am not selected for the interview?

Wait no more! Apply for the *one-year PGPM programme at SPJIMR to accelerate your career. 

Last date to apply extended to August 31, 2021. Utilise this window of opportunity to embark on an exciting MBA journey!

To register, use the link   https://spjimr-pgpm.nopaperforms.com/

*The programme is a one-year full-time programme preceded by 3 months of online learning.

Could you please add me? 9971198950

Please add me in this group 8653550331

Dear Adcom,

I am selected for PGPM but this i can check only on my dashboard however i did not receive any email so far. I already have transferred the admission fee as last date was 06th sep. But again i did not receive any confirmation email from admission team.

Hi @stupidrakesh when exactly did you recieve acceptance letter? And when was your interview held?

My interview was held on 27th Aug and acceptance on 2nd September

Hi …kindly add me also…9497666810…i got the early admission offer

Hi @aswaniann - Did you too got to know via dashboard only? Or a mail was sent?

Also do you have any idea regarding the final list date?

when was your interview?

Any updates on confirmation for early admission offers? Any confirmation mail

Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group, i too got early offer. My number is 9657465103

kindly add me 9657465103

Kindly add me 9650021885

1 Like

Hello I also got selected for PGPM 2022
Please add me to the whatsapp group-9988573541

Demystifying the myths of pursuing an MBA from the perspective of a current student, a new mother, and a fashion designer, all in one. Here is what Shradha Mohanty has to say about MBA life and how it has changed her thought process…
Read the full article here:

Demystifying MBA – The 5 myths about the B-school journey | SPJIMR

Maximise your career potential with PGPM - a top-ranked programme among one-year MBAs. The programme is for professionals with a minimum of five years of work experience. Gain international exposure, a diverse network and enhanced knowledge of current global trends.
Know More: spjimr.org/pgpm

#spjimr #spjimrmumbai #pgpm #PGPMatSPJIMR #pgpm2022 #MBA #professional #MBAaspirant #PGPM #management #managementaspirant #oneyearmba #pgpm2023 #ExecutiveMBA

Kindly follow the below page for the information on admissions in PGPM course for the batch of 2023.

SPJIMR’s PGPM is among the top-ranked one-year MBAs in India. It is designed as a career accelerator that enables candidates with minimum 5 years of work experience and strong domain expertise, to move to expansive roles in general management.

Participants from the programme have been recruited by leading organisations including: Accenture, Bain, Cognizant, Flipkart, Infosys, Publicis Sapient among many more.

Know more about PGPM programme: bit.ly/3uBsqGJ

Applications for admissions are open for the Class of 2023.

Apply Now: bit.ly/3gzxSBn

Kindly follow the below page for the information on admissions in PGPM course for the batch of 2023.

The PGPM programme requires a min of 3 yrs of work experience as on 1st Dec 2023. For details visit - PGPM 18 Months MBA Programme | SPJIMR Mumbai