[Official] MHRM IIT Kharagpur (2021-2023) Admissions Thread

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from the MHRM IIT Kharagpur Addmissions Team!

Hope you all are keeping up well.

This is to inform you that due to certain discrepancies because of Covid-19, we were unable to function but things will be back on track from 10th june 2021.

-Those who wish to withdraw can write a mail to [email protected] keeping [email protected]   in CC.

within 10th june 2021.

-Those who have already mailed and yet not recieved any information are in the process kindly drop a mail again on the above mail ids to reconfirm their status before 10th June 2021.

We request you to share this information with relevant groups of your.

Thanks,

Prantika

OBC wl 9 and 12 please respond in the comment if you are in the pagalguy page ?

Hi, I have Wl-39 in General category, can I expect any waitlist movement? Are there any chances? I really wanted to study mhrm at IIT but don't know if there is any possibility.

Dear Aspirants 10 th June is the last date for the withdrawal.

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from the MHRM IIT Kharagpur Addmissions Team!

Hope you all are keeping up well.

This is to inform you that due to certain discrepancies because of Covid-19, we were unable to function but things will be back on track from 10th june 2021.

-Those who wish to withdraw can write a mail to [email protected] keeping [email protected]   in CC. till 10th june 2021.

-Those who have already mailed and yet not recieved any information are in the process kindly drop a mail again on the above mail ids to reconfirm their status before 10th June 2021.

-Let us know if the waitlist has moved or not (shortlisted candidates have recieved or not)

We request you to share this information with relevant groups of your.

Thanks

Kuch bhi sharam hey to Nikal do bhai

10,16,17 bhai aur kitna jhoot bologe.Bhagwan se to Daro.

Dear Aspirants! 

Apologies for the delay but its a tough time and likewise we expect patience from you guys.

Kindly check your portal from tomorrow. The next waiting list will be released from tomorrow.

Thanks

OBC wl 9 if u have converted in today's list please mention in the comment box

NCOBC upto which wl # converted till now? anyone please

@uditgour I have mailed twice to Ms. Rupa and Mr. MK Rao regarding the withdrawal from the admission process on 3rd june and then in 10th june, in the portal the status is updated that I have withdrawn from the process but I havent recieved any mail regarding the refund of acceptance fees. Please help me with this.

any official group for converts?

Hello, I'm facing trouble with withdrawal as there is no option for withdrawal in my application portal. Have been trying since 3 days but there is no such provision. Also there have been no reply to my mail. Any help would be appreciated.

Dear aspirants, Greetings from MHRM, IIT Kharagpur. Congratulations and welcome on a journey ahead! We are creating a WhatsApp group for all the selected candidates. Kindly, send your WhatsApp number, admission offer, and offer acceptance proof(screenshot of offer acceptance fee paid) on [email protected] Regards, MPRA

what is the list of documents required for final admit? Do we require Validity certificate for OBC? @uditgour @prantika_iitkgp

When we will get refund?

1 Like

Adcom can you please update on the refund???

1 Like

I have withdrawn from programme on 3rd June but haven’t received my refund till date and not even a single communication. Please atleast reply to mails. Or please provide any phone number to connect to office.

1 Like

Dear Aspirants,
We from media, PR and Admission committee is requesting to all the aspirants to follow the new thread on pagalguy for getting all the details on the admission procedure for MHRM ,IIT kharagpur(2022-2024).We will be starting our admission procedure very soon, so requesting all the aspirants to Join the new thread.
The link for joining the pagalguy thread-[Official] MHRM IIT KHARAGPUR (2022-2024) Admission Helpdesk

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur.
We are delighted to inform you that we will be starting the admission process soon for the batch of 2022-24.
Official website: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
For further admission related updated and queries, we have created below handles. We would request you to join the same for regular updates.
Pagalguy:
[Official] MHRM IIT KHARAGPUR (2022-2024) Admission Helpdesk

Fb Admission Group:

Kindly follow our all the social media handles for further information on MHRM.
LinkedIn Page:
https://www.linkedin.com/school/mhrm-iit-kharagpur/

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/MHRMIITKharagpur/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MHRMIITKgp

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/mhrm_vibes?igshid=1ugsrby7bupa6

YouTube: