[Official] IMT Nagpur Admissions 2022 - 24

This group has been created to officially address the queries of students applying for IMT Nagpur Batch 2022-24

1 Like

At IMT Nagpur, we focus on developing future corporate leaders.

Come and be a part of this ever-growing family of IMT Nagpur and stay ahead by gaining the expertise of corporate nuances from our unique pedagogy.

Applications for admission to PGDM programs for 2019-2021 have been re-opened.

Link to the application :
http://125.19.35.236/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json

10/12/BCom: 77/68/51 

Bcom from Calcutta University  

W. Exp: 9 months in EY and 1.5 years in Amazon   

CAT: 72.75%ile 

Giving CMAT. 

Is there a chance for PGDM core? 

Also as XAT results are out when can we expect mails for PI slot booking if selected?

Xat - 78.6 10th- 91 12th- 78 BTech - 68 15months of work experience Will I get an interview call from imt Nagpur?

What was the CAT cut off last year? When is the application deadline ?

The PI date given on site are according to centre. But, I wanted to ask what is expected gd pi dates for the students who will only be shortlisted for Nagpur and hyderabad? For Gaziabad centre ?

Hi, I am only applying through cmat...so when will the pi take place as it is written 10 the Feb in the site...how will the candidates be shortlisted those who r only applying through cmat?

Hlo Sir/ma'am 10/12/Graduation= 82/65/73 percentage resp. CAT=84.52%ile(Varc-33,Dilr-86,quant-98.53) Is there any sectional cutoff? Gerenal category Fresher What are my chances ?

Wht is cmat cutoff?

What is the expected cut off through cat? and also when willl we get the mail for interview calls?

What are chances for getting a call from IMT Nagpur? Cat-79.56 graduation-79.28 12th-68.4 10th- 83.6 Also what is the CMAT 2019 cut off exam?

Hello,

CAT OA : 74.07 %ile ( VA - 62/DILR - 68/QA - 87 )

Xth : 81.71%

XIIth : 85.40%

B.E : 66.35% (Electronics and Instrumentation)

7 months exp in a logistics startup (Rivigo)

1 month internship in Indian Oil Corporation ltd( subj: Automation System )

Category - NCOBC

Is there any realistic chance to get a call?

Is IMT Nagpur good for people with 3+ years of corporate experience? What kind of crowd will we get there? 

What is placement scenario at imt Nagpur

what are the tentative gd pi dates?

By when can we expect the calls to roll out?

last date to apply?

Are you'll able to schedule the PI? The page just seems to be loading

I have booked slot for PI of Dubai campus however I am expecting call from IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad Campus on the basis of CMAT score, will I have to rebook the slot if shortlisted in future?

I have received a call letter for imt dubai campus on the basis of my cat score. My query is that as i will receive my cmat result on 8th feb, if I clear the cutoffs for nagpur/hyd then will i receive a call? If yes, then when will be my pi on the same date booked by me for Dubai campus interview or slot booking will open again?