Join the discussion on IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the IMT Hyderabad, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements, Ranking and cut off.
IMT Hyderabad offers 2 year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs.
- PGDM General
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM Financial Management
Our PGDM programs are approved by AICTE and accredited by SAQS and NBA and have MBA equivalence issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Tenure of the course: 2 Years
System of Education: Trimester system; 10 weeks of instruction education and 1 week of examination.
|Online Common Application Opens||Monday, 14 September 2020|
|Online Common Application Closes||Friday, 27 November 2020|
|Information & Counselling session – Pre admission process||3rd week of January 2021|
|IMT Admission Process timeline *||1st week of February -1st week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of March 2021|
|Information & Counselling session- Post result declaration||3rd week of March 2021|
Accepted Examinations for eligibility: CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT
• The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured by them in CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT.
• A personal interview will be conducted by the authorities to check the applicant’s experience, analytical skills, knowledge and awareness.
Parameters for selection:
Eligibility Test Score: 35% weightage
Graduation Academic scores: 35% weightage
Work Experience: 10% weightage
Personal Interview: 20% weightage
Fee for PGDM course for 2021-2023 batch: Rs. 12,00,000
Placement Statistics for 2018-20 batch:
- Achieved 95.9% placements
- 60+ Companies
- Highest Package offered: Rs. 16.5 LPA
- Average Package Offered: Rs. 7.64 LPA
- Median Package Offered: Rs. 7 LPA
Some recruiters that participated in the recruitment during 2018-20: Aakash Educational Services Limited, Alien technology Transfer, Alpla, Amazon, Aon CoCubes, Arcesium, Berkadia, BioGenex, Blue Star, ByJu’s, Care ratings, CBRE, Colgate Palmolive, CPM India Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd, DataWise, Deloitte
Other Highlights of the college:
• Spread across an area of 30 acres
• 40+ foreign university collaborations and Student Exchange programs
• Alumni network of over 13,000+ members
For more information, visit the official website : Here
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2021-23, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.