[Official] IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

hi @pressi98 , are you now able to see these options. For me this page have disappeared!
Please tell?

I’m not sure about what you’re asking(page disappeared?)
I can see these options as of now when I login to the portal:

@akshay_rawat While filling up personal details fields, and clicking “Save and next”, it is not going ahead and throwing “something went wrong” error. What is wrong? And when is the last date to fill the form? It is not even letting me go ahead personal details thing.

@Lord_Eddard If you’re still facing the issue, you can email on [email protected] or call on 0120-4083380

1 Like

Thank you for timely response, I appreciate it. I’ve paid 2000, and got text message for my application number from IMT, but no email correspondence. Is that okay?

Thanks for sharing

<a href="https://johndblend.com/">JohnDBlend</a>

@Lord_Eddard Please check your junk folder once, also if you have received a text message that has application number in it, your application is successfully submitted.

Hi. I am not able to see personal interview mode(online) in my application form. Pls guide.

1 Like

@Ahmad_Ali admission process will be online.
select personal Venue from application first TAB. select personal interview venue from drop down (Ghaziabad, Nagpur and Hyderabad

Hi Admission Team,

I’ve 2+ year of work experience in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited as a software engineer. Am I eligible for profile based shortlisting ?
Moreover, I cannot find above mentioned company in the drop down list though it is one of the major IT consulting company.

Thanks and Regards,
Rithvick

What are the placements for IMT G PGDM Marketing? Can only see stats for Core and BFS

What are the CAT cutoffs for the programs offered at IMT Ghaziabad?

Hi Admissions team

My company is listed under exceptional work-ex but since i have already resigned so it wont be possible to provide Letter of Recommendation as required. Can I upload any alternate document like Service Letter ?

Please go through the placement report.

@Aviral_Gupta please email on [email protected] or call on 0120-4083380

Hi Admissions Team,
Application Number - 2207208

I am facing a technical issue and I am not able to save the profile detail form. Everytime I save the details and logout and then log back in, I see that no details were saved. Have already raised this issue twice but no solution.

Would request you to solve this technical issue at the earliest. It has been a long time since I am facing this issue.

@vaibhav0911 The issue has been resolved now.