[Official] IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2023-25 | PaGaLGuY

Any group for IMT ghaziabad call getters?

When or on what date will I receive the shortlist email? I submitted my application on the 30th of January, & please don’t say soon.

@Akshat_Rawat

@papakancha1
You’ll receive the mail once we confirm your score from exam authorities. Most probably by next week.

Hi, I was going through the application form and noticed that the profile form can still be edited. Can you please confirm if that is the case? Thanks.

Hurry!1 day left to apply for MHRM, iit Kharagpur
Application link-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Admission group:

@Akshat_Rawat I submitted the application form on the 30th of January, and as you stated, I will receive the mail first, and then I will be able to book the slot for PI. However, when I opened the application portal today, the calendar showed my slot as the 19th of February morning slot, as in I was able to select the slot, but I did not receive the mail indicating which college I was shortlisted for. Kindly help.

Hi @papakancha1

please email on [email protected] or call on 0120-4083380 as it will require your registration number and all the other details.

no

What does critical thinking involves in admission process ?
Can you brief me with the process ?

Guys. How long roughly was the PI today? Mine lasted for roughly 13-15 minutes. I somehow felt it was hurried. Also, how many panelists were present?

I spoke about the pedagogy, and how it is in line with my future goals. 300 words were too less for 3 questions.

they are case based.

When can we expect the final admission shortlist to be out?

Hi @Jalpan_Patel
Tentatively, by 4th week of march

Hey admissions team, when can we expect the admissions shortlist to be announced?

1 Like

Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

@Akash_Agarwal1 Tentatively, by Next week.

Where we can see our final result? They were going to out by the 3rd week of March. And till now we haven’t received any thing.

1 Like

@Rishabh_Dangi
You’ll receive all the detail in the mail. The results will be declared this week.