Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2022-24 and get the details about the admission process, application form, fees, cut off, placements and much more.
IMT Ghaziabad Admission 2022-24:
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought-after postgraduate programmes over the past four decades,
IMTG has been consistently ranked among the top management institutes of the country. Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 1000 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organisations in India and around the world, in key business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.
- PGDM Full Time
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM BFS (Banking & Financial Services)
- PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP)
• CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
• Applicants for all IMT PGDM and MBA programs must have a minimum three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline.
• Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office later. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
To get up to date information about the placements and selection process, keep checking the official website – imt.edu
Director’s message: Director's Message - IMT Ghaziabad
*Note: IMT is closely following MHA and AICTE guidelines for all admission processes during the Covid19 pandemic. Kindly note that the admission process for 2022 maybe online. IMT is following and will follow all Covid19 precautions and social distancing norms during the entire admissions process 2022.
We will notify you as soon as the revised guidelines for Admission Process 2022 are issued by MHA and AICTE.