[Official] IMI Kolkata Admissions Related Queries 2024-26 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IMI Kolkata PGDM Admissions 2023-25.

Get all the information about IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission process, Fees, Cut Off, Placements and much more.

"I spent this summer doing the data analysis of the remittance market in India as well as analysing the trends in the flow, mode, size and purpose of Inward and Outward remittances throughout the country"

~An excerpt from the internship experience of Jasmine, Batch of 2019-21

-"I spent this summer studying the dynamic E-rickshaw market and added some valuable skills to my personality."

~ An excerpt from the internship experience of Debdeep Dutta, Batch of 2019-21

"I spent this summer working towards continuous campaign optimisation and understanding the functioning of the operations department of the company."

~ An excerpt from the summer internship experience with a startup by Aditi Singh, batch of 2019-21 

This pandemic may have been the bane of mankind for the year, but you can emerge steady and headstrong by honing your knowledge in our insightful webinar about how careers in business management have undergone a transformation and what skills are in vogue in the industry.

Join Professor Swapnarag Swain, Assistant Professor of Marketing at IMI Kolkata, for a special webinar on the topic 'Turning Setbacks into Comebacks: New Career Opportunities in Business Management'                              

Date: 7th November                                                                        

Time: 4 PM to 5 PM

· No Registration Charges

· Great Learning Experience

· Chance to learn from the experts

· Thoughtful Strategies to adapt

Limited seats. Register at: https://forms.gle/sUzG1JaFuNPDBZNR9

How will I receive the certificate after the webinar?

Since the webinar is being held by a marketing professor, will it be helpful for students who want to know more about other fields?

"If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people."

Let's take the opportunity to resolve to strengthen the base of education for overall progress and sustainable development of the nation.

Happy National Education Day!

#IMIKolkata #EducationDay #Kolkata #Educate #Learning #Dreams #Destiny

We bring to you Live Project Learnings, where we bring to light one of the many growth opportunities that IMI Kolkata has to offer. IMI Kolkata offers frequent opportunities for students to participate in Live Projects from reputed brands. This gives the students a real time feel of the shopfloor and market and understand it's pulse. They receive certificates for the same which can prove to be a differentiating factor in their CVs. In post: Anjali Palsani talks about her Live Project Experience

Ajay Gulati, Batch of 2020-22 talks about his Live Project experience in the field of Finance at SVP Philanthropy Foundation.

Are the calls out?

Are the calls out?

Hi Team, When will the results for Final PI be out?

Are the applications still open for MBA

IMI Kolkata is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure, providing students the most comfortable learning experience.

Hi AdCom, could you please provide a few details as to how the WAT is supposed to be conducted? I just received a date, time and link. Do we have to share our screens throughout or would it be a video-enabled process? Thanks in advance.

The journey for IMI-K students this year has been unlike any other. Join us as we present to you, stories of how our students made virtual memories to be cherished.

Hi Adcom can you please tell when are the final results coming?... (i have already given my PI and wat)

Those go applied through xat and gave their interview, when will the final call be out?

Got selected in imi kolkata and soil also have calls from nmims n kj. What should be my preference ? is imi k is good?