[Official]IIM Udaipur PGPX - Purdue MS GSCM 2019 Aspirants

Hello,

Do we need to submit any Essays while applying to IIM-U ?

I have scored 590 on the GMAT. I am currently employed with GAIL with 4.2 years work ex. My academic grades are 85%, 81.6% and 76.4%. Should I apply for the PGPX programme of IIMU keeping into account all of the above?

Hi,

I was interviewed last Saturday. When should I expect further communication from the admission cell if att all i am shortlisted ? 

Kindly let me know a tentative date. I just wanted to know regarding the same so that i can plan my resignation based on that!

Hi, Is there anybody who has completed the Purdue process?

Hello,Everyone

Hope you are doing Great!

I am one of the Media cell representatives for PGPX,IIM U.

The Final Admits (Candidates who have received admission offer from both IIM U & Purdue ),Can now reach out to us with questions on equiping themselves for the next two months ,to get the best out of their 15 month journey at IIMU and Purdue.

Feel free and write to:

Siva Sai Pradeep Rai [email protected] /
Akanksha Soneja [email protected] /

Nikhil Agarwal   [email protected]  

for any queries you may have at this point in time.

You will soon be assigned mentors to guide you further.

Congratulations on getting selected for IIM Udaipur's PGPX Class of 2019!

If you get admission offers from both IIM Indore EPGP and IIM Udaipur PGPX - Purdue MS GSCM, which program will you prefer to join? 

• IIM Indore EPGP
  • IIM Udaipur PGPX - Purdue MS GSCM

0 voters

Moderators, for someone interested in a career in Operations, how would you compare the IIM Udaipur PGPX vs IIM Indore EPGP? Which program opens more doors and has better placements?

Can anyone share their interview experience at IIM-U for the PGPX? What kind of questions are asked?

Dear all,

I am Rajesh with 710 on GMAT, 85 % + in 10, 12 and Graduation, with 5 years of experience in automobile industry.

Unfortunately, i am HIV positive

I want to apply for MBA in Operations from IIM U but in a confusion whether to go ahead or not as there is a 5 months of international immersion program. I am not sure if there will be some medical tests and i may be denied the VISA. Although, US does not restrict HIV positives but i still want a clarity before applying for the B school. Could anyone among you an help me with this?

I will be very greatful.

Admissions Open for IIM Udaipur PGPX 2019-2020. Visit https://www.iimu.ac.in/programs/post-graduate-programme-in-management-for-executivespgpx/pgpx-at-a-glance for details on application criteria, fee structure, program details and more ! 

Feel free to contact [email protected] for any clarifications regarding admissions !

Hi Team, 

i have applied to the Pgpx program on May18 and have still not received any invite for the interview nor any rejection. May I know are the interviews rolling to folks. If it is so, when is it likely for the next round of interviews to take place. Eagerly waiting for a response.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All, can anyone please share their interview experience? What questions were asked? How long the interview went?

In Ilets ,should we take general or academic?

Hi, I am b.tech graduate having 3 years of experience in IT Industry, and a GMAT score of 600. Am I eligible for the PGPX program? Please suggest. Thanks

What is the GRE and IELTS cutoff for PGPX?

Has anyone completed the Purdue application process ?

@IIMUdaipur : I am interested in this program but have a GMAT score of 500. Should I apply? Profile is good with international level achievements.

Hello What is the average GRE score of the previous batch?

Hi, I have GRE score 320 can I apply and convert the call of IIM udaipur. Whether my score competitve enough. Can I apply for both DEM and GSCM programmes???

What is the GMAT cut -off or approx score for the course