[Official] IIM Ranchi Aspirants 2022-24

IIM Ranchi, through its initiative Dream R.O.A.D, welcomes all the Aspirants to join our official aspirant WhatsApp group.

We’ll be addressing common queries to help you throughout the admission process and sharing important timelines related to admission through these groups.

This group will serve as a common platform to get all the resources related to the interview preparation, knowledge about different domains offered in MBA, weekly GK tips, information about live sessions to address the queries, and general information related to IIM Ranchi.

WhatsApp group link - WhatsApp Group Invite

#IIMRanchi #IIMR #12YearsOfExcellence

“Data will talk if you’re willing to listen to it.”
– Jim Bergeson

Taking our “Introduction to Management Domain” series onto the next level to help aspirants explore various domains offered in MBA, we are sharing our Fifth Domain video which focuses on Analytics. This domain focuses on systematic computational analysis of data or statistics.

An MBA in business analytics is a great way to get started in the subject, especially if you want to focus on the practical parts of the discipline, such as guiding corporate processes through data-driven decision-making.

Do watch the video till the end to gain more insights!

Youtube - Everything About Business Analytics || Introduction to Management Domains || IIM Ranchi - YouTube

Join the [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Call Getters Group on FACEBOOK. Find the link to this Facebook group:

Please fill out the following form along with sending the request to join the Facebook group:

Hi Adcom,
Any information about when the MBA HR notification will be out?

Dear Aspirant,

The forms will be out soon, please keep a check on your mails and website.

Hurry!1 day left to apply for MHRM, iit Kharagpur
Application link-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

FB Admission group:

PG Admission group-[Official] MHRM IIT KHARAGPUR (2022-2024) Admission Helpdesk

Dear team Adcom when will IIM Ranchi release the official CAT cutoffs for the upcoming pgp batch ?

Hello! When will the admission process for Ranchi’s HRM Programme begin? Will the application form be available for everyone or will specific people be invited to apply via mail?

Hello everyone, I have my PI for CAP round on 22nd feb, can someone help me with the resources and suggest some good mock interview providers?
Please help!

• Jayesh Tiwari

The registration for the MBA-HRM Programme for the year 2022-24 has begun.
Link: Login

Dear Aspirants

The registration for MBA-HRM program for 2022-24 is now open.

Last date to apply is March 31,2022.

Click here to register

IIM Ranchi, through its initiative Dream R.O.A.D, welcomes all the Aspirants to join our official aspirant WhatsApp group.

We’ll be addressing common queries to help you throughout the admission process and sharing important timelines related to admission through these groups.

This group will serve as a common platform to get all the resources related to the interview preparation, knowledge about different domains offered in MBA, weekly GK tips, information about live sessions to address the queries, and general information related to IIM Ranchi.

WhatsApp group link - WhatsApp Group Invite

#IIMRanchi #IIMR #12YearsOfExcellence

Is this years selection criteria for PGP same as last year or any change as per new CAP selection criteria ?

“Experience is the teacher of all things.”

An aspirant’s ability is reflected in his or her previous experiences. In an interview, an aspirant’s previous work performance is really crucial. However, presenting your previous work experience demands talent as well. So today, Satish Ravishankar, a first-year student at IIM Ranchi, will guide us through “Things to Remember While Preparing for Work Experience Questions” and "Things to Remember When Preparing for Domain-Specific Questions."

Watch till the end to get the maximum insights on how to ace your Interview. Stay tuned for more!

Youtube - B-School Interview Tips || Work Experience and Domain Specific Questions || IIM Ranchi - YouTube

Indian Institute of Management Ranchi invites applications from aspiring candidates who have appeared in CAT 2021 for admission to the Eleventh batch of its Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR).

To Apply Online, please visit:
https://app.iimranchi.ac.in/admission/admission/login

For MBA-HR Admission Criteria, please visit: https://iimranchi.ac.in/…/3dcb9dd24f44ce4a5cbe59bba980a…

For other details please visit:
https://iimranchi.ac.in/p/mba-hr-admission-2022

For any query please reach out to us at:
[email protected]

For any technical queries w.r.t. login, please contact: [email protected]

Note: This is for informational purposes only. Decision of IIM Ranchi regarding shortlisting of candidates who have submitted the duly filled application forms for MBA-HR, will be final and binding on all applicants. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.

2 Likes

Hi @iimranchi , I’m Suswagata Das, I have a small query. Actually while filling up the application form for HR I accidentally made a small mistake. Instead of entering my degree overall percentage, I entered degree overall GPA. Though I had already mailed about this and for the correction in official admission email but I haven’t received any response to that yet.

Please check the email.

Regards,
Suswagata Das

“Every ending is a beginning. We just don’t know it at the time.”

In this concluding video of the PI series, Gaurav Vijay Prasad, a first-year student at IIM Ranchi will discuss what to ask at the end of the interview. This part of the interview is very important as it is the final impression of the candidate in front of the panel.

Watch till the end to get the maximum insights on how to ace your Personal Interview. Stay tuned for more!

Youtube: B-School Interview Tips || Asking a Question to the Panelists || IIM Ranchi - YouTube

Dear Candidate,

Please be assured that if you have mailed your concern with relevant proofs, it will be taken into consideration during the selection process.

In final composite score how CAT weightage is calculated?

Indian Institute of Management Ranchi invites applications from aspiring candidates who have appeared in CAT 2021 for admission to the Eleventh batch of its Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR).

The last day to apply has been extended to 10th April, 2022.

To Apply Online, please visit:
https://app.iimranchi.ac.in/admission/admission/login

For MBA-HR Admission Criteria, please visit: https://iimranchi.ac.in/…/3dcb9dd24f44ce4a5cbe59bba980a…

For other details please visit:
https://iimranchi.ac.in/p/mba-hr-admission-2022

For any query please reach out to us at:
[email protected]

For any technical queries w.r.t. login, please contact: [email protected]

Note: This is for informational purposes only. Decision of IIM Ranchi regarding shortlisting of candidates who have submitted the duly filled application forms for MBA-HR, will be final and binding on all applicants. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.