[OFFICIAL] IIM- Kozhikode PGP-BL Batch Admissions 2023-24 | PGP-BL 05 Batch (Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership)

Hi team, while submitting the form, i made a mistake on the academics data, i am from state board, while i think i marked my self as CBSE, how can i edit my form, plz help.

Hi, finding it difficult to decide between iim k & iim kochi, can you share your experience on what factors to consider when choosing a course also, how is the process different from what out there recommended?

When is the next app deadline?

Can anyone share they experience of interview this yr?

Is accomodation provided for family?

IIM K RTI reply 2022-24 batch latest, on minimum categorywise cutoffs, seats, interview selection etc. What’s your chance?? Find out now!

Hi Rutuja
For me the interview was very straight forward. They asked questions about my alternative resume and my application. Few questions on my hobbies, then why do i want to do pgpbl. Also, few questions on my current industry, and desired industry.

So my interview lasted for not more than 20mins.

But for many other candidates it lasted for 30 or more minutes. From many candidates current affairs and other general knowledge questions were asked.

So it all depends on the what kind of questions the panel will ask.

1 Like

Are the results of Phase 3 interviews out?

I dont think so. Is there any whatsapp group where the candidates have joined.

are the results out?

Are the results out for R3?

Hi,

Can anyone please share last year waitlist movement for PGP BL ?

Dear Team, @ashrique03bl
I am unable to complete my PGP admissions form, however the last date to submit is 10th Jan, 23:59 hours, but it is still not allowing me to update my form. The dashboard says -
Registration period over and editing personal data form not allowed

Kindly look into the matter on priority basis given the deadline is today EOD.

(PS :- Posting it here, since I can’t find PGP admissions group, do share the link if it exists)

Is there any update on waiting list candidates for PGPBL 04

1 Like

hi, can you share eligibility for this?

Hi @serendipity.sun, the Minimum Eligibility Criteria for the program is as described below:

• Candidates with not less than 50% marks in graduation or post-graduation or CA

• Minimum 3 years’ relevant* work experience after completion of graduation/CA.

• GMAT/GRE/CAT score of last 3 years

• *Only full time remunerative work experience after graduation will be considered. Part – time/Project/Internship/Articleship/Pre-Graduation will not be considered as work experience.

1 Like

Any idea bout when the admission process results will come out for PGP-BL at IIM Kozhikode?

What’s the duration of Post Graduate Programme Business Leadership at IIMK?

How much is the fee for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management at IIM Kozhikode?

Is the post Graduate Programme in Business Leadership at IIMK a full time course?