[Official] IIM Kozhikode Admission Queries 2024-2026

Join the discussion on IIM- Kozhikode MBA Admissions group 2023-24 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

i have a doubt by mistake i uploaded wrong marksheet of class 10 th in 1st form n now as in 2nd form there is no edit option ? can anyone help me out now what to do?

I have my marksheets with me but didn’t receive the degree from college yet. What should I upload in place of degree? It will probably receive in month of march. So, please anyone who can guide me for the same?

Do we need to answer any subjective questions or submit SOP in IIM Kozhikode stage 2 form. I am not able to move ahead because of unavailability of some documents right now.

Not much…Simple only…with few document submission.

1 Like

The form asks for two documents related to graduation, marksheets and certificate. I have the marksheets with me but my university has not issued the degree certificates yet. So I thought of filling the Undertaking form but its language goes like " my university has issued the certificate but not the marksheets". What should I do in this case? Can I change the content in the undertaking?

no sop

Asking in neutral group. Chances of conversion of IIM Indore at 92.2 percentile. Acads 95 96 74, General Non engineer female, 1 month workex in cat form, 5 month workex now…

Hello, in the dropdown for UG institution and university, my university name is present but UG institution’s name is not…what should I select the choice in this case?

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all of you for getting shortlisted for the Interview Phase of the selection procedure for admission to IIM Kozhikode. You have took one step closer to reaching God’s Own IIM. From now, we will be the official point of contact for any query you might have in your preparation for the interviews or the admission procedure in general. Below we have shared the links to our Official Facebook and Pagalguy Group, entry to which will be based on the screenshots of the Call Letter sent to each of the candidates.

You can share the screenshots with any of the Group Admins, the link to whose profiles will be mentioned in the Group Description. Please make sure to share the screenshots only once and please be patient for getting added to the group. In case any of you have interviews scheduled before 5th February 2022, kindly mention the same in your message along with the text “Priority” and we will add you to the group for further allocation of mentors on a priority basis.

Once again, Congratulations on your feat and we wish you successful preparation for your interviews!

Facebook Group Link: IIM Kozhikode CAT 2021 PI Call Getters Official Group
Pagalguy Group Link: [Official] IIM Kozhikode WAT-PI Shortlist Discussion 2022-2024

Thanks,
Public Relations Cell | IIM Kozhikode

My institute and University is same but it is not present in any of the list. I have filled others.

What to do now??

Dear all,
Congratulations on your shortlist for IIM Kozhikode!
We understand preparing for the entire admission process can be difficult, so the PR Cell will be assigning mentors to assist you during the process. The mapping of mentors will be based on your background and interests. As a mentee, you may seek guidance from your assigned mentors until the admissions process is completed. Mentors will allocate time as per their availability, and you are expected to make the best use of it.
Please fill this form to get in touch with the mentors and feel free to ask any queries related to the admission process.

https://forms.gle/gvCWivq57uYCQMZw6

Join the [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Call Getters Group on FACEBOOK. Find the link to this Facebook group:

Please fill out the following form along with sending the request to join the Facebook group:

Dear All,
Those who had filled the PI mentorship form, you’ll shortly be receiving a mail from the Public Relations (PR) Cell, IIMK, with your respective mentor IDs. Please reach out to your respective assigned mentors for queries relating to PI and everything beyond.
Wishing you the best!

Hi IIM Kozhikode, I mistakenly did a small error while selecting my university and discipline in my form b.
I have selected my university in first drop down but it doesn’t contain discipline and hence probably I should have selected others in first and university in second. I’ve emailed the admissions team but no reply yet. Please let me know how can I rectify this error

I have not received any email about mentor’s details yet. Can you please help with that?

Hello… when will be the GDPI rounds for PGPM finance

Did they release shortlist for interview in PGP Finance ?

1 Like

Dear PGP FIN & LSM call-getters,
Congratulations on getting a call from IIM Kozhikode!
You’re all probably preparing for your interviews at this stage. You must have many questions about the process, the college and more. To help you with these, we’ve arranged for mentors, current students at IIM K to guide you for the interviews.
Do fill out this form so we can match you to an appropriate mentor:

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to all of you for getting shortlisted for the Interview Phase of the selection procedure for admission to IIM Kozhikode. You have took one step closer to reaching God’s Own IIM. From now, we will be the official point of contact for any query you might have in your preparation for the interviews or the admission procedure in general. Below we have shared the links to our Official Facebook and Pagalguy Group, entry to which will be based on the screenshots of the Call Letter sent to each of the candidates.

You can share the screenshots with any of the Group Admins, the link to whose profiles will be mentioned in the Group Description. Please make sure to share the screenshots only once and please be patient for getting added to the group.

Once again, Congratulations on your feat and we wish you successful preparation for your interviews!

Facebook Group Link: IIM Kozhikode CAT 2021 PI Call Getters Official Group
Pagalguy Group Link: [Official] IIM Kozhikode WAT-PI Shortlist Discussion 2022-2024

Thanks,
Public Relations Cell | IIM Kozhikode

1 Like