[Official] IIM Kashipur MBA(Analytics) Queries 2022-24

I have got 64 .3 composite score. What are my chances to get admission in iim ksp analytics?

1 Like

Greetings from Team Insite - IIM Kashipur’s Admission Support Team.

To assist you with preparation for the Admission Processes and other relevant queries, Team Insite of IIM Kashipur is organizing City Meets in these cities on the 14th & 15th May, 2022 for students who had qualified for the CAP and Analytics Interview Process.

Meet Dates: 14th & 15th May, 2022
Interested Students can Register Here: Confab | City Meet Interest Form
Deadline: 10th May, 2022

Looking Forward To Meeting the New Enthusiasm of 2022.

Hi @AAYUSH_AGGARWAL ,@adityakodte & @Tanya_IIMKashipur , I was going through my CAP application form and found out by mistake for class 10th I have filled my percentage as 93.8% whereas my correct percentage is 93.1%. As I’m coming from CBSE background I got 9.8 CGPA which was correctly mentioned. Just while conversion I had this conversion error.

I have mailed the CAP 2022 regarding the same, is there’s any requirement to mail the IIM Kashipur too regarding the same as I have applied for both MBA (2022-2024) programmes. Pls Help.

If you have applied for MBA-Analytics (2022-24) then only mail to IIM Kashipur.

1 Like

When can we expect IIM Kashipur analytics result?

1 Like

The tentative Date of Announcement of Offer (First List) for MBA (Analytics) is 12th May, 2022. Please keep a tab on your Emails for further updates.

Please visit below links for more updates and query resolution

MBA Admission: Admission | IIM Kashipur
MBA (Analytics) Admission: Admission | IIM Kashipur

Discuss more about admission queries and more information about IIM Kashipur by visiting below links

Telegram Group: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Facebook Group: Official | IIM Kashipur Admission Queries and Discussions for 2022-24

Pagalguy: [Official] IIM Kashipur Admission Queries and Discussion 2022-24

To witness the Life at IIM Kashipur, watch IIM Kashipur || Campus Infrastructure and Campus Beauty of IIM Kashipur

Keep following Team Insite [Official Admission Support IIM Kashipur] for tracking our latest activities

Facebook: Facebook | Team Insite

Linkedin: Linkedin | IIM Kashipur

All the best!

2 Likes

I’m an obc candidate, father income is less than 5 lakh,how much need based scholarship will come?

That will depend upon college after submitting necessary documents and other applicants. The number of eligible students for scholarship will also be decided by college

Has anyone got offer letter yet ?

Is the MBA BA result also available now?

I am getting popup
User id and password do not match

No

What is waitlist movement of last year for iim kashipur ?

4 Likes

When the results for MBA BA will be released?

2 Likes

Dear All

Team Insite is back with the second phase of Confab '22 Online City meets to solve all your admission and other related doubts. We have kept multiple slots so that all of you get a chance to ask your doubts and we hope to have a vibrant discussion with you all. So join the discussion session on the given dates and ask all your queries.

#TeamInsite #CAP #MBAAnalytics #Admissions2022 #MBA #IIM #IIMKsp #ANewDecadeOfExcellence #IIMInTheNorth

Results are out for BA

Can you tell the waitlist number given for MBA BA is overall waitlist number or the category wise waitlist number?

4 Likes

I got waitlist 246. Is there any chance of converting it for GEM ?

I got waitlist 151, are there any chances to convert?

Greeting from Team Insite!!!
Congratulation to all the 1st list of MBA(12-05-2022) and MBA Analytics(14-05-2022) converts.
Please fill the google form from this Link to get added in official WhatsApp group of converts.