[OFFICIAL] IIFT Admissions 2023-25 | PaGaLGuY

For people who've relinquished their seat at IIFT K to get into IIFT D - how do you check your status?

I got admission from first waiting list to Kolkata campus. After I pay the first trimester fees, will I be allowed to sit for Delhi merit/waiting list?

Which one should I choose?

• MDI HR
  • IIM SHILLONG

0 voters

Can we expect 2nd WL movement for kolkata?

• PC
  • No/Seats full
  • Yes/highly probable

0 voters

What is the waitlist movement in SC category till now...?

Do we get a confirmation on mail from iift regarding receipt of fees? Kindly advise if anyone has got one?

Good morning guys, I trust the group is alive. No posts for the last one week??

When is the next merit list coming?

Cat preprations
Ims
Time
carrer launcher
Takshilla
Lectures along with study material at 90% discount.
Whatsapp m 8969328439

Hi,
For all queries regarding the IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24 admissions and more please use the following pagalguy thread!

https://www.pagalguy.com/t/official-iift-admissions-2022-24

Cheers!

Hello Everyone.

So continuing on with the coverage of institutes, here are the admission statistics of IIFT MBA-IB for the batch of 2022-2024 (including official composite scores). Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !!

Note - You can also scan the attached QR for easy access to the IIFT statistics thread

Hi, by when will IIFT entrance results be declared by NTA?

1 Like

Hi,

I am Prabhakar, pursuing my MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur, I have scored 710 in GMAT-2021, 98.5 percentile in XAT-2022 and 98.8 percentile in CAT-2021.

My last year converts were IIM B, C, L, K, I, MDI Gurgaon, ISB, XL, baby IIMs, IMT, IMI, IIT M

Since CAT, XAT and other important MBA entranc are over as well as most IIMs shortlist is out and you must be preparing for GD PI.

So I and few others friends of mine are giving out free tips and material which helped us in clearing most dreaded PIs. We can also take mock PIs of interested candidates.

If this appeals you. Do consider joining below WhatsApp group.

Link- WhatsApp Group Invite

Was there any normalisation done last year in iift? The exam was held twice right? Even this year many people had their exam repeated late in December

During initial iift form filling i have by mistaken select kolkata campus as preference so it is possible to change preference now or does this preference selection affect during our selection after aor interview in selection.

Please help

Hi Moderators!
I am awaiting IIFT interview dates. Since I have opted for offline interview, I have to make arrangements according to the interview schedule.
Can someone please give an idea as to when interview dates will be released? Also, when will the offline interviews begin,tentatively?

TIA

Hi!
I’d like to know when the MBA(IB) results will be available. I know it will be released before 31st May but can anyone please let us know if it is possible that the results will be released this week? Please just drop a hint if there is a possibility of the same?

29-31 may

Hope that results come early, otherwise many would loose money because few iim have final registration date on 31…

1 Like

But they are still not responding. Even today, they are saying it might/might not release. Nobody is giving a proper deadline as to when the results will be released.