Join in the conversation about the FORE School of Management, New Delhi Admission for the 2024-26 intake, and gain insights into the admission process, eligibility criteria, fees, placement opportunities, and cut-off scores.
FORE PGDM Admissions 2024 (Batch 2024-26): APPLY NOW
For more information, visit college page: HERE
Welcome to the official thread of FORE School of Management Admissions 2019-2021 for the 2 year PGDM programme. This will be used to share the latest admission updates with all the aspirants.
Through this thread, we will be glad to answer all your queries regarding admissions.
All the Best!
-FORE School of Management Admissions Committee
FORE welcomes applications for the 2nd Batch of 2-year PGDM –Financial Management (FM) program. Our Institute has been successfully running its two-year PGDM and PGDM-IB programs over the years, and our objective through FM program is to build finance professionals for a corporate career in several disciplines - investment management, banking and financial services, equity research and valuations, insurance among others. The emphasis of this program is on enhancing the conceptual and analytical decision making abilities. Through our exchange programs, Thomson Reuters terminal, independent projects, and case-based methodology of teaching, this program will be a gateway to excellent career opportunities in the Finance domain.
Courses at FORE School of Management :
FORE offers two year full-time postgraduate diplomas,PGDM,PGDM-International Business(IB),PGDM- Financial Management Program(FM) .
PGDM : It is designed to train and groom the future managers who can successfully handle the business enivironment.
PGDM IB : It is a successfull course running from last 11 years. It aims to broaden the horizon of students and prepare them to understand and take up carrers engaged in international business operations.
PGDM FM : It is designed on a unique curriculum structure to cater growing needs of finance professionals.
Admission to full-time postgraduate courses are accepted through CAT/XAT and GMAT scores
Greetings from FORE School of Management!
This is to inform you all that from the 2017–19 and 2018-2020 batches of the institute, at the very beginning of the season itself, 20 students have already received PPOs and PPIs from top companies across industry sectors. From a finance heavyweight like Tata Capital to leading FMCG brands like Nestle India Ltd. and Hindustan Unilever to an IT powerhouse like Capgemini India to a lighting giant like Philips Lighting. Renowned names like Deloitte India (Offices of the US) and Pladis Global have offered PPOs or PPIs for the second straight year. The overall numbers (including recruiters) indicate year-on-year growth.
Our heartiest congratulations to all PPO holders.
Read the full story here : http://bit.ly/2xzSinK
Core committees at FORE:
· Antar: It is the social committee which aims at bringing smiles on thousands of faces. It believes in giving back to the society for which it has tie ups with various NGOs.
· The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development: It aims at motivating students to develop innovative ideas of entrepreneurial ventures for which it organizes various workshops and competitions on a regular basis.
· The Corporate Interaction Division: It works as a bridge between the institute and the industry. Various interactive sessions are organized for the students to learn from the real life stories of entrepreneurs.
· FORE Alumni Network: This committee connects more than 5000 alumni across the globe. It provides a platform to the students to interact with the alumni and learn from their experience at the institute.
· FORE Sports and Cultural Division: This team organizes various competitions and activities to help the students keep up their enthusiasm and neutralize the stress of academics.
· FORE Technical Division: This committee brings all the latest technology to use for all the other committees of the institute. It organises various inter and intra college events targeting all the students with interest in the field from different management institute across the country.
· FOREprints: This team publishes newsletter on a quarterly basis informing the alumni, corporates and the students of all the happenings on the FORE campus.
· Nexus: Providing a platform to the students to explore their creative side, this committee adds a bit of spark in the otherwise tedious life.
· Think Tank: The committee organizes various inter as well as intra-college events and competitions for the students to learn from their creative way of imparting knowledge.
· FORE Connect: Also referred to as the ‘face of FORE’, this committee acts as a bridge between the students of FORE and other management students across country.
· Personality Enhancement Cell: It trains and prepares the students for their placements by organizing various activities like mock GDs and newsroom sessions.
Special Interest Groups:
· FORE Economy and Finance Forum: This committee aims at providing the knowledge to the students about the happenings in the world of economy and finance.
· FORE Operations and Strategy Group: The objective of this SIG is to understand about the supply chain and the strategies that various organizations follow.
· International Business Forum: It aims at keeping the students informed about the current business scenarios and trends around the globe.
· Special Interest Group - Human Resources: The purpose of this SIG is to share every innovation in the world of HR with the students.
· Special Interest Group- Marketing: The committee focuses on promoting marketing as a discipline and welcomes students who are inclined towards activities related to the field of marketing.
The Application Forms for our Two-Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM in International Business and PGDM in Financial Management 2019-21 batch are now open.
Application Deadline is 20 December 2018.
Some important links are given below for your reference.
To Apply: http://admissions.fsm.ac.in/login
Download e-brochure: http://www.fsm.ac.in/Admission/fore_admission_brochure_2019.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.fsm.ac.in/Admission/FAQ-2019.pdf
Admission/Programme Info: http://www.fsm.ac.in/Admission/index.htm
Our website: http://www.fsm.ac.in/
For any further queries, feel free to ask here. We will be happy to help!
Our alumnus Mr. Kapil Grover has been appointed CMO for popular pizza chain Domino's Pizza by Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. Mr. Grover, from the 1998-2000 Batch, has had a prolific 18 years in the industry working with renowned names like KFC, Radico Khaitan, and Luxor. Prior to the new appointment, he was CMO at another popular chain Burger King. Talking about the new position he says, “The role presents an exciting opportunity to lead the brand's endeavors to create a great pizza experience for customers, strengthen the core delivery proposition, and further expand its market share.”
What was the 2018 cat cut off for PGDM-Core?
The 3 day workshop on "Idea Generation to Business Plan" organized by Professor In-Charge Dr.Anita Tripathy Lal and team members of Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, FORE came to an end with lots of practical insights and discussions to develop a Business Plan.
During the workshop, the various aspects of the 'Operational Plan' ,'Marketing Plan' and 'Financial Plan' were discussed . Finally the workshop concluded with on 'How to Write a Business Plan' and sharing tips on delivering an 'Elevator Pitch'.
last year cutoffs for all 3 courses ?
Annual Fest at FORE School of Management#Genesis'18#LifeatFORE
Last year's cut-offs for fore core and ib?
Starting his corporate journey as an intern with PwC India, Mr Rahul Raizada consistently rose up the success ladder with the organization. Today the Batch 2003-05 alumnus finds himself playing the dynamic role of a Director in the company. He recounts the first day at FORE School of Management, New Delhi which made him believe in the term 'Future Manager' and helped him realize his dream.
The internship season at FORE School of Management, New Delhi has begun and it is raining offers.
Planning and strategy building are crucial skills for future managers. Kartiki Datta (PGDM-IB, 2018–20) hopes to hone these skills during the internship with GEP Worldwide, a well-known procurement and operation consultancy.
What was the cut-off for all the 3 courses last year and when is the last date to apply ?
X-63.86 XII- 58.6 Grads-62.8 (7.03)
expected CAT %ile- 90
(Have passed two ABRSM Violin exam with merit(80%) in both if relevant)
Do you I have a chance of getting shortlisted?
I am confident about GDPI.