About Practice School
The Practice School (PS) is a distinguishing feature of the MBA program at BITS, Pilani. After completing the course work in the first three semesters, the students are required to undertake the PS program in the last semester which forms a part of the overall structured curriculum. Herein, all the students get an opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge and skills to real practical problems.
The Salient Features of Practice School Program:-
· 6 months of well thought-out and guided internship. Students work on real-time projects in domains of their interest
· Enhancement of business acumen through inculcation of team working, decision making, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Insight into Industrial culture that grooms students for Corporate life
· Marks the foundation level, wherein the students project themselves as enviable assets as managers
· Handsome stipends along with other perks, which include travel, accommodation etc. Many graduates are offered Pre Placement Offers (PPO) on completion of the 6 months training
· Practice School program institutionalizes the essential link between educational and professional worlds, and prepares BITS MBA students to face and meet the challenges of the professional world before they enter the industry.